Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

so right or so wrong ? > u decide..

that looks evil! I like it! I couldnt have it as my own but purely for the mad-max looks I think its great. I remember seeing a matt black and metalic blue 2 tone 206cc many moons ago when i used to buy fastcar (the shame!) and i'm sure i've seen it on a mk4 before... at least you'd never have to wax it!

I love it....very Sin City and gothic.... I hate passats I have to say, flat cap wearer's cars...but that example proves they can have character...albeit a strange one in this case.

you would end up with kids constantly drawing noughts and crosses and naked women all over it in chalk :lol:

my mr2 used to have a similar paint finnish in red, but that was just a result of not polishing it for two weeks :lol:

those stretched tyres look completely rediculous i cant see the fascination with it, i thought the idea of having wider rims was to fit wider tyres that just looks crap imo

some with the slightly stretched tyres look ok but when you can see the back of the outer rim its a bit ott

Does it move?

Is it real?

- plastic isnt it?

or is that the base coat, ready for the final bling finish... right?

His names Max right? (Mad)

Think its well sweet apart from the leather tassles and stickers. Even if you dont like it surley you'd rather have that than any Saxo on 19's or something!

Stick me down as a so right, im really liking it 8) lose the stickers but other than that.....quality! 8)

I Saw that car in Austria in the flesh and IMHO it did actually 'do it for me', I don't know what paint they used but it was almost like velvet to the touch... hence the leather tassles... ummm maybe I'll change my opinion.

this is exactlly why i posted up pics of this car as it completly splits the genral opinion.. this is a show car and to me its done its job absolutly perfectly whoever mentioned the gotham city style theme was spot on.

i agree...its nice to see a car thats steps away from the ordinary, if it makes people hate it then it's caused a strong reaction, and thats a good thing.

p.s....every time i read the thread title i can hear the " Big Brother " voice...

Not keen on the tassles - but the rest of it looks spot on, very mean and moody! :twisted:

Love it (minus the tassles)

Love the wheels, love the paint.

I'd like to see it on the bbs splits as well.

well I will say it again - pap.

whats it supposed to be? a fashion accessory? well its certainly not meant to be a foccing car thats for sure.

and if it is a fashion accessory its not a very good one either.

I tend to think people can totally lose sight of what they are doing (and lose touch with reality in general) and dissapear up there own @rses.

Always remember one thing - its a car not a foccing hand bag

just needs a set of primer grey racing stripes and I'd be happy to call that my own... 8) Not keen on the wheels though...