Sign in to follow this  
matthewb1985

auto closure

Erm no, but they are supposed to close if you lock the door with the key and hold the key in the lock position.

Sounds like something's been reversed/shorted in the electrics somewhere...

um... not when you unlock no!

as far as i know it was the post facelift cars, so the vr6's and 2.0 valvers that had auto closure so that locking the doors put the windows up and closed the sunroof too.

yeh the windows and sunroof lock when you hold it, i just got told that they unlokc as well when you hold in the unlock position. someone must be telling me lies.

be nice if they did, then I could get my alarm wired up so i could open a window before getting into a corrado shaped sauna like i have been over the last week or so

billinjahg60, not easily on a pre VR6 model... The motor mechanism doesn't have the correct switch in it to allow the auto close to work... :|

I had a audi a4 and if you kept the button on the fob pressed for 2 secs it would open the windows (( front and back )) while it unlocked, pretty cool in the summer 8)