Sign in to follow this  
Dredgey

You're Nicked Sonny!

Valid point Roger! They're going to be rubbing their hands in delight! As if they don't get enough money on their premiums as it is. Gits!

I got one the other week 42 in a 30 :x had a clean licence for 12yrs. The mobile cams seem to be everywhere recently. Best just admiting fault and paying your tax, sorry fine.

paying your tax, sorry fine.

lol..yep...thats what it is.

p.s...dont mean to offend in anyway but i cant help thinking of that screeming he-she Dana International every time i see your posts.. :D

over 100 isnt an instant fine i got nabbed doing 101 i got 6 points and £200 fine but its only an sp30 so it doesnt affect my premiums. im sure youll get the same it helps if your boss will come along with you and help plead your case.

If you can get a friend or relative living abroad to "remember" that they were driving at the time especially if the photo is not clear who was behind the wheel. If they admit to it then the "law" can do wot the pelican does with it's beak! :evil:

Result!

Guess it's got to clean it somehow & there probably are'nt any Andrex puppies in the North Sea :study:

i've searched for evidence of this behaviour among pelicans.....and i couldnt find any.....

however....i did find this pic of a pelican that looks remarkably like Frankie Howard..

Got caught doing 87mph in a 50mph dual carridgeway. My own fault, only got myself to blame, and guess its the risk of doing something foolish but does anyone know of anyone else who's been caught doing similar? What was the punishment?!? :oops:

Latest correspondence from the Hampshire Constabulary is that I will be sent a Court Summons in due course... I must have had far too many 'stupid pills' that fateful day, what was I thinking! :roll:

Will keep the forum informed of my fate!

Ps both my girlfriend in her little Polo, and a temp here at work got caught in the same speed trap just this weekend! I also passed it again (slowly) only to be greeted with another one not 5 minutes up the road!! Sneaky!!! The copper in charge of the operation is obviously behind on his monthly target!

p.s...dont mean to offend in anyway but i cant help thinking of that screeming he-she Dana International every time i see your posts.. :D

that pic looks suspiciously like a folded up page ripped from a magazine - you don't carry that around in your wallet, do you walesy???!!!!

Still awaiting a court date- the first correspondence was 30th June and still no news... have they fogotten?!!? (touching wood!)

Since then my dad has had a 3 point endorsement taken OFF his lisence, along with a £60 re-fund from the Hampsire Constabulary, for a so called offence going through some road works in Salisbury, 2 years ago!! Seems the coppers had actually been breaking the law with where they'd been placing their camera's. Also due to the fact that they were continually moving their location, residents complained and everyone in question got fines refunded, and points deducted! Result!

Also, the latest is that some pikey in Asda thought my car was the trolley park, so decided to leave their trolley pressed up against my freshly painted and car, to leave a small dent (Even though I'd parked it well away from harms way!). Only had the bodywork immaculately sorted 2-3 months ago! Also somone's tried to nick my new wheels!! Whats going on?? :mad:

Since then my dad has had a 3 point endorsement taken OFF his lisence, along with a £60 re-fund from the Hampsire Constabulary, for a so called offence going through some road works in Salisbury, 2 years ago!! Seems the coppers had actually been breaking the law with where they'd been placing their camera's.

Surely then they should also refend the extra insurance cost to your Dad, as he would have had to declare them when taking out his insurance, and that normally bumps the cost up a bit!

if you have a NIP, they have 6 months to book the court, got done for 64 in a 50 when the police were going after someone else, they only done me cause i was an easy target on the bike and they thought they could get me for dangerous driving for filtering, got the letter 5 months and 2 weeks after the offence!

Spoke to one of my copper mates the other day and he confirmed the same as what you've said, Jay- up to 6 months from the NIP, after that you're ok.

NIP was 30th June...its going arrive on bl00dy christmas Eve isn't it!!?! - just to spoil my Crimbo!!! : :cry: :censored:

Just to let everyone know of my outcome : Got my Court Summons through (4 1/2 months after the incedent).

I have pleaded guilty by post, so I now await the verdict!! 87MPH in a 50 zone... I'm guessing 6 points and a £300 fine? Any other guesses, anyone?

Attached is their 'proof'...please note the only doctoring I've done to this photo is to the confidential info in the black band at the top.... in other words you can't even see who the driver is!! If someone else had use my the car, I would never have signed the NIP if I'd known how lame their evidence was! :roll:

I'll let everyone know how I get on, after the dreaded day of the 28th November!