Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

the envy. Bodyshop progress.

New coilovers will be going on this week hopefully (or maybe next) so a suitable slam is in order now that my tyres aren't getting cut to shreds anymore!!

I will get better pics once I've fitted a new rad and can actually drive the car.

Liking the work you've done a lot Rob, it's looking really sweet. Hurry up and get them coilies fitted so I can have another drive and see how much it improves the ride. It's gotta be a big improvement on the current setup :)

Must be nice to have ya car back after being without it for a week.

I sense a hint of sarcasm! Yeah, one whole long week without it.. hehe.. I feel for you mate, but not long til yours is popping flames!!

Furkz, looks black there, but when I picked it from the bodyshop it was really blue. I thought thy'd painted it the wrong colour at first....

Paul, it's gonna be a whole different car next time you drive it!!

Looking great mate! Where do you get your body work done and how much did you pay to get the arches done?

I took it to RW Masters in Littlehampton. Saw that they'd done a good job on Dals G-wagon pimp passat, so let them do the work.

They seem like they'll take on absolutely anything. When I said what I wanted doing to the arches, there was no 'umming and ahhing', he just said yes.

I had all 4 arches rolled and flared, front wings and bonnet resprayed, rear arches are resprayed and blended into the rear 1/4's, he sorted the rust on the drivers door sill, and colour coded a pair of delocked handles, all for £600.

I had all 4 arches rolled and flared, front wings and bonnet resprayed, rear arches are resprayed and blended into the rear 1/4's, he sorted the rust on the drivers door sill, and colour coded a pair of delocked handles, all for £600.

:shock: ..Sounds like a good price

I have new passat handles and mechs... will I still need a little furky touch on them??

Darren, the ford was crazy... I never knew that Roger did the paint for pro sign... their bus is amazing.

top job for not a lotta cash!!!

saw this car and had a chat at tatton last year was looking perfect then!

looking very nice now

i been looking to get ny doors wings bonnett and bumper done and was getting quotes of 600-1200 quid!!

wish i lived somewhere else :cry:

dub envy, yeah you will otherwise they wont work better than rado handles :lol: remember you have to mod the handle with that lil extra and straightout out the mech...

Took a coupl eof pics at brighton and the big bang last weekend at the pod...

brighton graf

graf.jpg

graf1.jpg

big bang roofbox stylee

bigbang.jpg

I like the roof box myself... nice pics mate 8)

I think I saw your car on the way out of the campsite tbh... what did you think of the weekend?

Yeah I thoght it was good. It's better than Bug Jam. I always feel I'm about to be a victim of crime at bug jam. Nearly got mugged for my Raleigh Burner last year... a mate had his bmx stolen.. our tents have been gone through while we weren't at them..

Gonna stick to the smaller shows at the pod. It was just a shame that it rained.

Oh yeah, if you saw my car it was on the left hand side of the exit road with the boot facing the road. I had my D11B NV polo german plate on the back of it.