Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

looked very clean... was going to stop but was running late.. had a VW meet in MK to get too..

Bally - when are these meetings on dude?

As I live in MK too - I would'nt mind coming along to the next one if thats okay with you guys.

Henny, right back at you matey (sorry for the delay) unfortunately the joy of seeing a corrado is usually lowered as it is right by work :( boo hiss!

Saw a belter thismorning, lovely bright Red raddo about 10 am (late for work again). Could'nt tell which model due to closing speed! But really was sweet.

Missed the wave but hit the left right indicator, and got one back.........quality.

More remote spotting via the G/F, yesterday.

Dark Burgundy Rado, Southbound on the M6, somewhere between Preston and Wigan about 5:30

She managed to get a photo on her phone, but it turned out looking like this. (Lego-ey)

Spotted: Red corrado in Sodertalie, Sweden.

Also a green C on the Epinal way in errrr Lufbra on Friday night.

Also another red C in Hathern just of the A6 a couple of weekends ago on a Friday night.

Just been (13:45) followed by (then I followed) a G plate Black C on the M61 -> M60 -> M602... Looked nice and showed up how much I need to swap the engine in H-YYU 'cos it seemed WAY quicker than mine! :lol:

Got a wave and a smile as we went our seperate ways... Anyone here?

Saw a Dark coloured (sun was in my eyes) M Reg I think on the dual carriageway going into Guisborough yesterday... I flashed, he waved, I waved... it was a great moment

Anyone?

I saw you! *

*may contain non-truth.... ;)

I know how you feel, i was just contemplating pretending that Shilakadaddy had seen me in Guisborough, wherever that is!?

N

bit of an international one here...on way back from le mans on monday just gone (20th) saw a blue storm in rouen reg: M** SGM lady driving with guy in passenger seat. I doubt if its anybody here but you never know.

Also saw a couple of nice french 'rado's with subtle touches in and around le man town centre, but they definately wont be from here.

Spotted at 7ish a Blue G60 in St Albans parked outside phat mac's... running KT4's.. Brembo brakes.. FK rear lamps.. looked like G60 Dubs car??... was it you??

:lol: I can't take her anywhere. Were you just passing?

Glad i had my new interior in(just plain black tho, grey has gone :D ) and bumper/bonnet resprayed days before lol

I saw loads of rados on the way up.. Chick in a red 16v(std) smiled and some chap in a Green 16v(lowered)

:lol: yeap was in mate mk2 valver on our way back from london...

looked very clean... was going to stop but was running late.. had a VW meet in MK to get too.. :roll:

abit far away from home for you wasnt it??

Yeh.. took my girly out for something for a bit to eat lol

VR6 passing Temple Meads station at 8.30 this morning. Was a bloke driving!!

I started trying to work out if could have been me (Blackberry VR6), but then realised I was off to Le Mans that morning (although in a Dodge-Viper painted Type 2 camper van). Did anyone else from the forum make it down there? The only Corrados I saw were all French, and they must have thought I was mad blasting an airhorn at a Corrado when all sorts of supercars were about!

I've a blue storm M**SGM and I'm a lady driver. I could try claiming it was me BUT I wasn't in Rouen :(

a blue g60 reg ended COO in stacey bushes retail estate on 16" RX's, also a beautiful silver rado clear in pros and an rs bumper reg C7 *** in the same area all wednesday afternoon around 3.30pm dont know if bally knows this last guy??

Spotted a aqua blue on the A453 last night (Thusday 23rd). It was heading out of Nottingham and was spotted in front of the lights just over from Sainsbury and castle marina retail park. I gave a weak half wave and you hadn't seen me, but I wanted to impress other road users.

Saw a red H reg in Oakley yesterday about 5pm ish. You waved, I waved back. (Think I've seen this one before on the A6, someone from the Bedford area?)

a blue g60 reg ended COO in stacey bushes retail estate on 16" RX's, also a beautiful silver rado clear in pros and an rs bumper reg C7 *** in the same area all wednesday afternoon around 3.30pm dont know if bally knows this last guy??

Thats Lawtons VR6.. running porsche rims.. nice car..