Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

Blue Rado, 16v N904 NUK on the A52 traveling away from derby, turned off at m1 exit and off towards long eaton?

anyone

Blue Storm, N Reg, right behind me from Merton Abbey Mills through Tooting Bec [lovely place]....on the A24 this morning ?

Red C, lowered with bigger than standard wheels, spotted yesterday in a small road just off Humber Road in coventry. I waved. Anyone on here?

--

Olly

Parked up Black supercharged G60 in Longwell Green, Bristol. Just opposite Crispies fish & chip shop !! stopped and had a look lowered with changed alloys

I saw an M-reg Blackberry (well purple anyway) 'rado in York on Wednesday evening about half five going down Holgate Road, and a friend of mine saw a silver one in Edinburgh H187 FCU.

Anyone?

Spotted at 7ish a Blue G60 in St Albans parked outside phat mac's... running KT4's.. Brembo brakes.. FK rear lamps.. looked like G60 Dubs car??... was it you??

The bright orange one has been blue for years and lives in Carlisle, Trippy owns it.

Does anyone ever shout out 'that was me!' or has no one seen me out and about in the northeast?

Such a shame, so sad :-(

Chris

Spotted one on telly last night. "A digital picture of Britain" on BBC3.

Some photographer bloke takin a snap of an alehouse with a black Corrado in the car park.

Front grille either been debadged of engine type, or it was an 8v.

Good morning again Lippy! ;) :lol:

It's nice to spot someone who you know from the forum... 8)

Dark blue Corrado in Park Royal near Asda this afternoon 4pm. Slammed. Looked smart.

saw 2 today - first was that n*b that never waves and proberly hates his "buterfull" rado and the second was a chap in steyning that had seen me flass in steyning high st ,, he actaly turned roud and followed me into a carpark - blinding chap , white valver 1 lady owner from new 80k miles - gave him/you the adresse of the forum so have a look out for a new member :) lives in portslade ---- hate the outher guy though - he never waves and is proberly a mechanical toaster in discuuise lol

Spotted at 7ish a Blue G60 in St Albans parked outside phat mac's... running KT4's.. Brembo brakes.. FK rear lamps.. looked like G60 Dubs car??... was it you??

:lol: I can't take her anywhere. Were you just passing?

Glad i had my new interior in(just plain black tho, grey has gone :D ) and bumper/bonnet resprayed days before lol

I saw loads of rados on the way up.. Chick in a red 16v(std) smiled and some chap in a Green 16v(lowered)

Saw a nice blue VR ident to mine, low with nice dished loys in salisbury today, really sweet. Needs a polish though mate

Convoyed for a bit with N*** PWV on the M5 on Sunday - nice standard car although I think it had different wheels. My passengers were amused at another identical car showing up :o)

Anyone? I thought I kinda recognised the plate from someone's sig...

--

Olly

:lol: I can't take her anywhere. Were you just passing?

Glad i had my new interior in(just plain black tho, grey has gone :D ) and bumper/bonnet resprayed days before lol

I saw loads of rados on the way up.. Chick in a red 16v(std) smiled and some chap in a Green 16v(lowered)

:lol: yeap was in mate mk2 valver on our way back from london...

looked very clean... was going to stop but was running late.. had a VW meet in MK to get too.. :roll:

abit far away from home for you wasnt it??

Saw a Blueberry VR6 in MK last night about 8pm - heading south

I was in the white G60 sat in the layby opposite the Tawney Owl.