Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

shawshankkid's 91 G60. Original registration back on.

Nice one there matey.. agreed takes a lot of bottle to shell 4k on a 1k car but then again...

You have a great case of Animal Chufties going on there! ;)

Those wheels are sweet as! Been a while since I've that many spokes on a corrado, good job. :thumbleft:

My G60 is a 91 too. Lovely cars. Haven't spent 4 grand on mine though so yours must ba a real peach.

Thanks for the replies, those are the standard G60 bbs wheels.

No way, it's a shame you don't see them more often. Look way better than some non-standard ones that are rolling around.

Thats a crackin G60 you have there, very clean and in good hands.

Oh and Hi :lol:

Cheers,

Mike

Brought a brand new set of Original G60 alloys today...£713.00 the last new set in the country !! not much wrong with the ones that was on but i wanted a prestine set :D

Brought a brand new set of Original G60 alloys today...£713.00 the last new set in the country !! not much wrong with the ones that was on but i wanted a prestine set :D

I would be interested in your other set if you are thinking of selling them, as mine have seen better days :(

I love the original G60 BBS's. I can't see why people never stick with them. They just suit the retro lines of the Corrado perfectly and yours is such a great example too.

Looks stunnng indeed, saw ths recently and loved it straght away! the engine bay is mint :shades:

Cheers Chris, nice to meet you at the last ccgb meeting...catch up again this year with some camping hopefully.

Hell yeah! Bet it looks even better in the sun (me being hopefull to get some this summer!!) :lol:

& yeah Kip the engine bay is "eat your dinner off it" clean. Nice. Love the sound of Gs too :D