Sign in to follow this  
bcstudent

Rice Citation

Don't geddit. The Japanese make fantastic cars. Most of them are rear wheel drive too. How many rear wheels drive VW's can you think of? I'd love to have a tuned 200SX slammed on Teins and rolling on 18 inch Advan rims worth more than the car. :)

I think you've missed the point. The point being that there are a whole heck of a lot of £200 Civics out there pretending to be something they're not. It's true that the Japanese make good cars, unfortunately anyone can buy them - including the morons.

As for most Jap cars being RWD, I beg to differ. Some are for sure, but definitely not most.

Yep, and over here in Houston too. It just goes to show that Max-Power-mods have crossed the Atlantic, gathering speed and landing here smack bang on a Honda Civic with an exhaust the size of a dustbin and more lighting than a Queen comeback gig.

Yeah, to fully appreciate the Rice thing, you need to think American chavved car done badly...

oh some of the bumkin chav motor we get round here are just unbeleivable! motorbike exhausts are meant for vehicles with two wheels they look crap on your 1987 civic you inbred!!!