Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Check out my new rims

Might not be evryones cup of tea but i have allways loved these wheels and when i found a brand new set with a guy in Germany i just couldnt resist 680 quid deliverd to my door.

Borbet B 9x16 et15 Diamond cut dish and face.

it'll be interesting to see what these look like on your car, I've seen them on golf's but never a corrado, sounds like a good price especially since they came all the way from germany!

Just an example i found on the net, mine wont be going on for sometime, having a bit of engine work done and i will need to convert to 4 stud, got all the bits though.

Love the Borbet Bs, with the hub conversion and tyres you'll end up spending even more than on your BBS RS 301s

They look mental but won't the car handle like a bag of spanners with 9 inch rims?

quite possibly but who cares they look hot 8) i really dont think dub style has gone for these rims because of there excellent handling qualities :lol:

OSV, A friend of mine has a g60 he has been wanting to convert to 5 stud for ages but couldnt find the bits all i gotta do is fit the parts my self and i needed new rear discs anyhow. The RS wheels are still my favorite especially with wider outers but these wheels worked out to be peanuts considering how rare they are and have never been used.

nice wheels and yeah they suit the corrado

but if yours is 5 stud, it'll be a wide track car

am i right in thinking the extra width is gained my longer driveshafts and wishbones, in fact the intire front sub frame.

so wont swapping the hubs to 4 stud keep it the same wide track. so that wheels on your car, will stick out more than they would on a G60 say ?

:?

Lush wheels mate, very nice! You want bargains though? My rare-as 17" Borbet A's were £230 delivered from Germany, and I've just gone and bought another set for only £117... ;)

Lush wheels mate, very nice! You want bargains though? My rare-as 17" Borbet A's were £230 delivered from Germany, and I've just gone and bought another set for only £117... ;)

you jammy funker, who would have thought you'd be able to pull off that trick twice!