Sign in to follow this  
s.g

Project corrado

wheres the wheels gone :shock:

hopefully i will be carrying on with the strip down this week coming if the weather brightens up and then i will be able to clean it up and prep it for the new engine and spraying

Forgot all about this car. Just looked through the whole lot, good job Scott!!

How much of a tw*t was it to fit the dash in the end?

You got the engine in yet? I may have to take a spin down to Bolton at some point for a butchers, and to show you what the engine is all about and give you some more enthusiasm to get it sorted (if its needed of course) ;)

Mav 3/stan going very slow at the moment, the enthusiasm is there just short on time (just moved and g/f ready to have baby) so not much done recently. the dash is still only 3/4 done , still got to fit heater pipes behind but nearly there. it was a absolute pain to fit but well worth it. stan your more than welcome to pop down to bolton and have a look

hi peeps thought i would post up some progress pics not agreat deal but finaly getting going now so lots more to come

cheers jay, yea got to keep at it been a bit busy lately. now that i have allocated more time and given myself a guide to when i want it finished there should be alot more progress.

cheers goldie/stan

stan was going to go r32 but had to sell it on as i was straped for cash so decided to go 4motion (still 24v thou :wink: )

why have you cut your arches into little bits?!!?!

so i could pull them out with out the wing creasing. how did yours get done?