Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

value of bbs lm's?

what woukd people pay for a new set of 17" 4x100 lm's im very very tempted by a set an putting the respray off till the winter but they are very expensive at £1300 plus postage are they worth this much?

These from wat i can remember are very very rare, saw a black mk3 with 17's at inters. I only belived that they made these in 18's but i stand corrected!! very rare mate keep hold of them, they look sweet too

Yeah.. think they gotta be worth that provided they are in A1 condition. I mean blimey, polished BBS RC's are worth £1000 when new.. and if the LM's are spotless, and given that they are a split rim AND the LM is pretty rare in both 17" and 4x100 fitment, they gotta be worth snapping up.

There were 17" versions available for the japan market i belive... ask a20lee as i beleve he know jason bukley who has a set on his golf.

i missed out on gold 17's 5 studs ones a few weeks back kept seeing this honda that had been jus standing in a drive neva got round to askin them if they wanted to get rid of them, then the car was gone!! would i have been able to use adapter to put onto a c??

these are brand new lm's 4x100 et 25 17" 71/2" wide 1300 nicker bally im afraid if i told you id have to kill you!! where the hell am i going to get £1300 from?? i know these wheels would set my rado out from the rest without a doubt!!

Take out a loan or sommat - they sound incredibly rare ;)

Oh.. and if you get em, take a page out of kevhaywires book and fit more than one locking nut per wheel! :)

gold centered LM's would look superb on a white C, they certainly suited chrisvr6nos's business partners white skyline when he had it, see chris's signature for a link to his site which probably still has the images on. not sure on the gold on other colours though, its a bit impreza/clio williams for me.

lol bally they are in germany heres a pic im just finding out payment terms etc i might just bung them on the flexible friend and worry about them later!

Do not spend that much on a set of wheels. Thats just daft. They dont make the car handle any better or any go faster so I would save your money or use it on go faster/handling parts.

not wanting to go too far OT, but I see wheels as a commodity, especially rare ones, since if you keep them in tip-top condition you can sell them on for little less than what you bought them for. It depends on your priorities, and I'm a tart :lol:

and I'm a tart

me too these will be show and summer wheels only i could probably sell them for what i pay for them anyway!

i can afford them so ill see when he gets back to me about payment and shipping!

Arn't they the ones from Chris VR6nosky's avatar on the Japspeed thingie? Thought they were called BBS Le Man's?

Either way, wood inducing rims - very nice. 8)

Errr ......... LM stands for Le Mans !! LOL

So do you mind sharing where these are availabubble ??

BTW that sounds like a good price thinking about it. I'm sure these are about £500 each, but that was in 19" so sounds about right. They're ultra light (magnesium) and super strong.

These are 17" 5x100's......(niels on Vortex and here)

mycorradobbslm.jpg

i will when ive decided either way they only have one set theve only ever seen one set! dont meant o be a w*nker but hey i put a lot of effort into searching for bits!