Sign in to follow this  
jonocos

Race Corrado

Spent the last few days out at a mates cleaning his collection of cars so i thought i show you the results.

Rado Storm, Nissan 350z (badged as 500z!)If you look in the engine bay shot you'll see why!!!!!Around 470bhp.

Lastly Rado race car which will be on its way to rolling road for final engine mapping and power run on Friday.

pics thumbnailed ;) - dinkus

Storm has Koni Coilovers,Uprated disc and pads,Magnex exhaust,de-cat and induction kit.

Nissan is full low comp engine rebuild with JE pistons,carrillo rods,carbon propshaft,carbon twin plate clutch,Pro charger Supercharger running 22psi with front mount intercooler and full stainless exhaust.

Race car spec is massive but is fully blueprinted 2ltr 20v,low comp forged pistons, hybrid turbo,motech management,ERL water injection,custom cams and cylinder head,3 inch side exit exhaust, the list goes on.

Should be set for a few shakedown tests at Knockhill soon.

Forgot to mention also race car has TVR Tuscan front brakes,16 inch Speedline magnesium wheels,Leda remote reservoir coilover supsension,Eibach antiroll bars and is very very loud.

Those Yoko's are absolutely cracking tyres! Don't last long thought do they :lol:

Looks f'in sweet mate. 8)

jonocos, you are able to attach files to post for a reason... makes it fairer for people on dial-up and also doesn't mess up the page so you have to scroll left-right to read it too.

Phat though :)

What a rich git! What a dream line up of motors!

Nice to see that the Speedline Comp2's are being used on a race car.. used to have the same wheels on my G60 but in regular silver.. nice light wheels :)

I bet the 350Z goes like hell fire with a blower on it!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

*pickes himself from the floor*

now thats a racecar!!!!

and a super looking storm aswell, with great looking rims

That looks sweet and it has something in common with mine styling wise at the front.. :wink:

Broken/missing fogs? :lol:

What is he going to use the Corrado for?

He obviously has a few pennies to through around. I may have seen the storm in Perth actually.

What is he going to use the Corrado for?

im guessing its not for shopping! :) .......i bet he loved it when the insurance comany asked if it was standard....

im guessing its not for shopping! :) .......i bet he loved it when the insurance comany asked if it was standard....

What you talking about? Look at all that room in the back! The thing is designed for shopping :lol:

jonocos, you are able to attach files to post for a reason... makes it fairer for people on dial-up and also doesn't mess up the page so you have to scroll left-right to read it too.

Andi - You should apply the DHTML mod, it dynamically re-sizes remote linked images so you don't get the page messing up. I can provide you with the code changes if you like. ;)

Andi - You should apply the DHTML mod, it dynamically re-sizes remote linked images so you don't get the page messing up. I can provide you with the code changes if you like. ;)

But custom hacking of the forum makes it a pain in the backside when they release patches.

But custom hacking of the forum makes it a pain in the backside when they release patches.

Not really, you just apply the code changes rather than replacing the old files with new ones. Takes minutes. Anyway isn't this forum already heavily modded? Is judging by the 'hacks' list...