Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Bird Strike @ 250 KPH

a lorry full of pigs

i dont know why i find that amusing, but i do! I think its because i'm getting a mental image of one of those big open-topped rubble trucks piled high with pigs rather than bits of rock.

i once had a badger try and take on my old golf once..bloody thing was massive,didnt cause no damage and the badger wasnt harmed in anyway

I hit a badger in my Mk 1 feista years ago. it was like hitting a speed bump at 70. still when i stopped and reversed back it had gone. endangered species my a55 :)

i once had a badger try and take on my old golf once..bloody thing was massive,didnt cause no damage and the badger wasnt harmed in anyway

I hit a badger in my Mk 1 feista years ago. it was like hitting a speed bump at 70. still when i stopped and reversed back it had gone. endangered species my a55 :)

You went back? You loon. Badgers are hard as fook, he would have had you! :lol:

AFAIK the law states that if you hit and kill an animal on the road you must not remove it, only someone who finds the roadkill can remove it for the Sunday barbeque!

So go out and have a mate follow you and see how you do! :lol:

I had my trusty Spade.

Spade or not, Badgers are wiley critters. I'd be wearing kevlar, and carrying a piece. Can't trust a badger....

definately wearing a peice. cant tell what youll catch from your common and garden local badger. :wink:

but seriously did anyone see that tv program years ago about Badger baiting. they are hardcore.

useless fact!!

welsh translation

badger = moch daear

english translation

moch daear = earth pig

dunno why it tickles me but everytime i go up Rhuallt hill i have a little giggle.........

earth pig :lol:

definately wearing a peice. cant tell what youll catch from your common and garden local badger. :wink:

but seriously did anyone see that tv program years ago about Badger baiting. they are hardcore.

What you do with your piece and a common badger is up to you my friend! ;)

However, I've run afoul of many a shady badger in my time. Watch your back is all I'm saying.

Yeah, saw that - they are vicious wotsits!

On a side note, check out the Euro-Badger. You'll notice it has a smoothed rear, hidden exhaust, sits very low to the ground and has an all round wide a$$ appearance. :lol:

Euro-Badger_t.jpg

sad thing is that I knew the URL without having to look it up for both the images and the flash file... :oops: :lol: