VR6 220

My Oettinger VR6

IMG_0097.jpg

dff7158f.jpg

corradoleather.bmp

Its a 94 L reg

Scotts mototune 220 bhp engine conversion (3.2litre 24valve)

Oettinger ECU

Full ss powerflow including decat

Full Oettinger bodykit

Oettinger 215-40-16 alloys

Full cream leather retrim (like new)

Spax shocks & springs

toad cat1 full closure

Absolutely lovely.. and very very rare I think! Never seen another one like it.

Oetinger i thought were a tuning company like GTI Engineering/BRM motorsport/TSR etc but in Germany.

Not sure what bits they've done on this puppy, but they are a classy outfit eg Brabus for merc etc

thats lovely i always keep an eye out for one of these and never ever have i seen one for sale, well done for finding one, i'm very green....... i can ask what you paid for it if you don't mind.

ied agree with that i wonder if it's 4 or 5 speed !!!! theres a link under the 2nd photo....

This car has been my pride and joy for 9months, engine is a genuine scotts mototune conversion-just a few built. Yes its an auto but it still motors, its actually for sale. I've been offered 5k from a mate, it cost me 7k 9months ago from a family member, is 5k a good price? It went to Scotts mototune from new and I have the bill here for over 35k (including price of car) not including the retrim. What r these things worth? I need a quick sale due to buying 1st house

5k's not enough!!!!!! if you can wait, put it in the VAG mag mate and get back what you paid for it no probs!

Definately worth more than 5k.. tell your mate to sod off! :)

easily worth what you paid for it, if not more... 8)

Stunning looking car with a VERY rare pedigree...

Oettinger ARE an aftermarket tuning company, but have a relationship similar to AMG and Merc, or Cosworth and Ford in that they were the preferred tuning company for brand new VW cars in the late 80s and early 90s... 8)

Lovely car mate, never even knew they made one. Ill add my voice to everyone else who is saying....

ITS WORTH MORE THAN THAT!!

Nice to see all different types and tastes catered for with in the corrado scene.

Whoever buys it tell them about the forum!! :D

i'll give you £5001 for it :twisted: :twisted: ..........seriously tho................even with it being an auto you should easily see more than £5k for it..one thing tho..........i'm pretty sure it's still only a 12v 3.2 :wink: