A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

lookjing V good... how easy is it to keep it all clean when you are using it as a daily driver?

Not going to use it was much, then again i only live 3 miles from work now so i could if i wanted.

I may be talking out of my bottom, but I think one of the beauties of all that chrome is it just requires a bit of glass spray and a quick wipe...?

yep that right, dead easy.

CoxyLaad,

Yeah chrome will crack if you tight the bolts too hard. You can paint around the bolt hole with laquer or use a stainless washer.

DaveVR6,

just got the subframes, steering rack and driveshafts to do.

Lee, it looks awesome mate. :shock:

My chromer went through a total of 3 gearboxes before he could get the finish on my box to look like that!

good job i didn't tell my chromer that.

WOW.. looks stunning chap! well done.. and for 100 quid!! amazing..

yeah, i got lucky for a change. Heard that Simon Sweetlands stands him £2K. Mines cost £150 but got to add a rebuild to that.

A20 LEE loving the new box mate, gotta say u raising the level for rado owners over here mate. good job and keep it up. look forward to seeing this when its "finished" :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: o and one last thing go stick it to them germans :snipersmile:

A20 LEE loving the new box mate, gotta say u raising the level for rado owners over here mate. good job and keep it up. look forward to seeing this when its "finished" :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: o and one last thing go stick it to them germans :snipersmile:

I don't know if theres another corrado in the world with a chromed box, unless someone knows better. Just been to MJ talked about the cars he's doing for this year. Standard through the roof. Picked up a new steering wheel today too. Needs a few bits chroming but i trial fit it tomorrow and see if people prefer it to the current Momo Runner. Going to be a very good year. Hadn't planned to show my car this year but theres alot of arm twisting going on which is a surprise to me, i thought people would be sick of the site of it after 11 shows last year. We'll see how it goes.

''sick of the site of it'' - I don't think so Lee

tbh this is a car I'll never get bored of looking at 8)

Would look better with some of the new forum stickers in it though ;)

here's a couple of daylight pics, the others were taken in the house at night. Better go photograph my new steering wheel, if i can find and allen key!!

Lovely lee! random question; would you ever go back to normal lights on the back?

probably if i felt the need. But still like the phat look. New steering wheel on, the centre ring needs chroming but you get the idea and a pic of the old wheel. Interested to know which people prefer as the new one is on loan.

both nice, do they have pop off boss? could you not inter change them on a wim. if some one else had yours at a show you could swap ;-)

as for the lights i wasnt picking fault, i do like, just getting into your way of thinking so to speak 8)

both nice, do they have pop off boss? could you not inter change them on a wim. if some one else had yours at a show you could swap ;-)

as for the lights i wasnt picking fault, i do like, just getting into your way of thinking so to speak 8)

Just a standard Momo boss. Six allen screws and its off, probably gonna sell the old wheel as i get asked about it alot and its in very good condition and will offset the cost of buying the new wheel. No problem with you asking about the lights. Fair question, think about it myself sometimes. Still works for me at the moment.

I would love to see it with the inner lights replaced and a number plate frenched into the metal in the original position. However you can't for minute knock the quality of this car, and it simply keeps getting better.

Lee, listen to the comments about the lights, they really do ruin the look of the car, everything esle is pretty much spot on, then you get to the back and it's WHOA!!!!! what's going on there..

Lee, listen to the comments about the lights, they really do ruin the look of the car, everything esle is pretty much spot on, then you get to the back and it's WHOA!!!!! what's going on there..

know what your saying but i really like it. I've still got to get a pic of it moving on the road from the rear three quarters. Heard that it look pretty striking.

Liking the new wheel Lee! Is is the Commando R?

Yes, never noticed it before in the catologs. It's really thick rimmed and feels really good, got chrome centre rather an the usual polished. I'm going to chrome the centre ring and bolts and maybe make a chrome boss cover to replace the plastic Momo boot. Been think about a new wheel for awhile, quite like some of the isotta ones.