Sign in to follow this  
harris2182

girfriends x paint stripped my car all over

Shotgun on the dog...jk.

I would try and go down the legal route first with witnesses etc. That way you might not be out of pocket come the end of all this, and he might be out of your way. If you sabotage/damage his property first, then youll defo end up havin to pay for it yourself. If nothing comes from the legal route, then batter the living cr@p out of him and everything he owns.

thank you everyone for your ideas.. time and patience. im gonne do most of repair myself. gonna get it looking err ok. put it back where i keep it. ive brought a fm frequency cctv transmitter today. set it up on the car. if he thinks i`ve just spent 2k on a re spray ,, he`ll be back. and fingers x he`ll get caught on camera then i can get the spray job done properly.

his web address is obviously www. jamerspad.com

e-mail mailto:[email protected] or .com

thank you anyone that can help

if you're going to go to that website, please open up a fresh Internet window so that the muppet in question doesn't suddenly get hundreds of hits coming from here and come looking at this thread... ;) :roll:

Jesus there are some f~cked up people, I'm afraid I would not be able to controll myself, I'm like the hulk you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Really sorry to see that, it's low

personally, id knock him over and pour paint thinner in his eyes!

You have anymore trouble with this idiot you let us know, im sure we can get our own back somehow! :D

Id start with a one page advert in your local paper congratulating him on coming out :D

Similar thing happened to me a while back.

I dealt with it and put it this way, the next time he saw me, he didn't see my face!

NjA.

I have 2 say u have been very calm, I would have taken the little fu**ers face off for that!! I always think revenge is sweet!! Get a load of your mates together and roll his shandy wagon on its roof!!

does anyone know of people who can trash web sites if required. he`s got his own site with 4000 users or something. thats his pride and joy. all he does is play internet geek. hense why girlfriend left him...... if that was messed over that would hurt him more than any punch

You have PM

I'm sure you won't do, and this will sound odd I'm sure, but I wouldn't go trashing someone's website, based on one picture of a car that's had paintstripper doused over it.

Harris has only joined the forum recently and this is his first post and the only thread he's posted in.

I'm sure all of this is perfectly legitimate, but it's an excellent way to get someone to trash a website without any of the risk.

I'm just saying that's all.

Anyway, this is truly one of the most cowardly and dispicable acts that anyone can do. If I caught up with someone that did that to my car, I'd rip their effing head off.

fair comment. i can see how it could look from another perspective. can only say im being straight with ya. other thing im gutted about though is now im concerned about getting a mint corrado. i`d be mortified if he did it to that. guess i`ll have to wait for him to get a life!!

its been almost a week and police ,,even though i`ve reported 4 incidences since. still haven`t even phoned or called to my house to take a statenmt... it seems unless they can put a ticket on peoples cars for either parking or speeding they aren`t interested

yes i confronted him friday. i spotted him going into a close in town. i put my van completely across the exit. got out of van and walked up to him in his car. shouted come on then colin you me now. lets sort it out. he rammed his comany car ( lovely metallic 04 passat estate) into first. put it up a full size curl , half on foot path and half on someones lawn to get past. and he booted it up the road!!!!!!!!

he wants me to do this at his house where he`s got a camera. but im dammed if im gonna get busted for it.

thursday ngt he came into my close where i live with a friend in a honda accord. i ran out they drive off... fag`s.. both of em

trying to be intimidating... just friggin annoying

police just rang "sorry but we can`t get to you tonight sorry mr harris"

Well it official, the fuzz are usless, unless its speeding tickets or parking fines of course! I have 2 say, what a poof, cant even stand up 2 you by himself!

I cant believe the cops havent come to take a statement.

Is crimestoppers a national thing or just in Scotland?

If you know a crime is going to be commited then they are obliged to act on it and it is in confidence,run by a charity but directly answered by the law.

i think I'd be the calm one if it happened but the Mrs would flip her box

well the dull man has text me threats over last few days. found out police can track where they have been sent from.. his is how sad he is......... one non threatening text he sent read " tell your mum here green slippers dont match her nightgown. in other words hes snooping around at her house. trying intimidation again.!!! involing parents.... how sad

if the police don`t come tonight i think an official complaint is in order

I can't believe the police aren't acting on this.

My advice is just calm down, don't do anything to him, and just let him keep trying to intimidate you. Record every single instance where he comes near to you, threatens you, or does anything else like that.. then go to a police with a complete log of what has been happening. Combined with his 'history' he should get a call from the constabulary.

Failing that, get some mates together, grab him when you see him next, throw him in the boot, drive out to the middle of nowhere and just leave him there :D

Failing that, get some mates together, grab him when you see him next, throw him in the boot, drive out to the middle of nowhere and just leave him there

rohypnol might help then you can get him tatooed at the same time

Failing that, get some mates together, grab him when you see him next, throw him in the boot, drive out to the middle of nowhere and just leave him there

rohypnol might help then you can get him tatooed at the same time

"I am a C U NT onhis forehead. Backwards.

does anyone know of people who can trash web sites if required. he`s got his own site with 4000 users or something. thats his pride and joy. all he does is play internet geek. hense why girlfriend left him...... if that was messed over that would hurt him more than any punch

You have PM

Yeah I get you Tom, fair point, was actually just planning on giving the old harris meister a bit of friendly advice on the subject. I'm no heavy :lol:

get a buddy with a corrado, get a few buddies, knock him out, gloves of course, duct tape him, take his pants and shirt off and throw him in the middle of town... early in the morning.

DONT GET CAUGHT! carry him if need be!

I did this when my ex's ex b/f put paint stripper on my pearl metallic blue 1969 VW bug, 2.1L dual webber IDF's, I was going to rip his heart out, 7k in a bug and 30 dollar for some fool to buy gas and some paint stripper to go and do that. we tagged his back with a bit of red paint and the words, "Complete douchebag"...

his hands were taped around his ankles, he couldnt move, we left him in the park... it was the best thing ever... no police questioning because it was said to be gang related...