Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

***New Rado vr6T Vid***

Mmmmm personaly the turbo lag ruins the effect. stick a supercharger on it and now your talking. Also was that his ABS light on on the dash? asking for trouble.

Boost sounds like it's coming in hard as the engine comes on cam, so 4000rpm. It may sound laggy but it'll still be a LOT quicker than a normal VR below 4000rpm.

A vortech charger with an 18psi pulley would pee all over it in the midrange :lol:

I tellya, that sounded spectacular on that last bit where he shifts down and boots it.

shivers down the spine.

Who says thats an auto? doesnt sound like no automatic to me.

hoping to get some vids of mine on shortly with the charger, 3.1 etc.. got the wife and child to listen to it - the wife jumped in the air and the bairn ran in the house crying ....... (it was a bt loud...)

chris vr6 nos was stood listening when i booted it and was amazed at the noise - hopefully will have something that sounds even better than this shortly.

Try get it captured on a proper vid camera mate.. wanna be able to hear that engine in its full glory - a camera phone vid never quite does it justice ;) :)

hmmm, while it sounds nice i prefer the whine of a charger and if i was in a position to fit one or the other i know which I'd go for every time.