Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

I'd sell my Granny for....

Would also not say no to a Mercedes McLaren SLR.. more specifically a Brabus'd version of it! ;)

Yeah.. its a stunner. The noise, the quality, the looks, the power.. its just a stunning machine.

audi quattro s1 group b rally car, ugly but fast as *insert swear word here* and acceleration has always been more of a buzz than top speed to me

BMW 850i... mmm... absolutely timeless design. I turn into a bit of a dribbling mess when I see what of those monsters roll past. Bet the owners are loving the current fuel prices! :D

My mate used to have an 840i and then sold it a week later for an 850i. That was when he was contracting earning £300 a day and changed cars regularly. He paid £8K for the 840i in 2000 and traded it agains the 850 for an extra 2K. It's insane, they were VERY expensive cars new.

They are still sublime today, the shape, the interior, the toys, the grunt....

At the time it was VW's equivalent of the Corrado....too expensive, so it had a very short production life. Shame....it's one of the best cars BMW ever made imo....

Always fancied an Audi sport quattro, in full group B rally slag livery!! GGGRRRR!!!

Or a Lancia Delta Intagralie evo.

Or a Pagani Zonda Roadster.

Gonna stop now coz i could be here all night!!

Dunno if id sell my gran tho...

Oh and I'd also quite like some kind of mentalist turbo rally car with anti lag that pops flames, shatters windows and makes children cry. And that's all before you've got it off the driveway :evil:

Yeah thats it, one with a turbo so big that it sucks small children in as you drive past!!

Ooo and id like a ford rs200 Pikes Peak edition!!!

Bbbwwwaaappp...Tishhh!

Mmmm 850i...

635M Csi is also a fantastic motor. 8) I happen to know the owner of the last ever registered 635M Csi. It's a minter worth £20k! :crazyeyes:

He even has a certificate from BMW to prove it :)

I'll see if I can find some pics

For dinkus any of these take ya fancy, not exactly what ya looking for but still 'kin hot!

oh yeah and i found a plymouth which a rather large engine...me want 8)

Oh and I'd also quite like some kind of mentalist turbo rally car with anti lag that pops flames, shatters windows and makes children cry. And that's all before you've got it off the driveway :evil:

You mean like this? Another classic...the Delta Integrale S4.

Supercharged and turbo charged....in the 80s!! Lancia also invented the VR engine.... they're a clever lot them italians.

You mean like this? Another classic...the Delta Integrale S4.

Supercharged and turbo charged....in the 80s!! Lancia also invented the VR engine.... they're a clever lot them italians.

that pic is just a Delta Integrale tho Kev :wink: .............the S4 is hideously ugly but in a nutter type way sexy :twisted:

check it out here

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/lancia/index.html

Yeah thats it, one with a turbo so big that it sucks small children in as you drive past!!

Ooo and id like a ford rs200 Pikes Peak edition!!!

Bbbwwwaaappp...Tishhh!

Speaking of Pikes Peak, I know I'd sell my gran for the Escudo! 985 bhp @ 8100 rpm :crazyeyes:

http://www.fast-autos.net/suzuki/suzukiescudo.html

Prolly not too road legal, but whos gonna catch you :p