Sign in to follow this  
timg60

cornwall corrados

Just been reading back through this and there seem to be a few more of us around.

Anyone up for trying to get a few more together this time.

Venue, Somewhere a bit further up the A30 to encourage a few more.

I am thinking we should get walsey to suggest a decent pub in his neck of the woods. (Fraddon) hamburger hill!!!!!!

Any takers

If there were enough raddos, and there was enough interest maybe we could try and arrange a rolling road day with the guys at RK engineering? They've got a new RR set up and are a good bunch of guys.

Although going by the last meet, there would be 2 raddos and a golf diesel :lol:

I am up for that, At the mo I have met one other c owner. Although am sure to make up for that at Ultimate dubs.

All suggestions for a meet here please.

St Austell, Wadebridge, triggermyson could get on the case.

I am easy anywhere from here to exeter or plymouth is good for me, The C always likes a longish drive.

Sounds like a plan.

If we did a RR anytime soon I probably wouldn't bother running because i'm on the list for the Stealth one, but i'd definately be up for meeting at a pub or something (MuckDonalds?!). Somewhere on the A30 would be good. :)

If this becomes something regular id be well interested, in tqy so not that far from any of the suggested locations.

Mine goes into the body shop on fri :D otherwise i would have made it to a meet sooner