g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

cheers guys mines a bit worse for wears had i bit of a bump in march so got a cracked indicator and the bumpers a bit lower on the drivers side,but she drives well and like someone of the forum once said to me"its not about the show its all about the go"g60griffs been having a few probs lately but should be back on the road soon,i went down today to try his ecu on mine but ended up removing both are rear wipers and putting on are forum stickers,i think he's got someone coming out again next week to sort it

mine should look a bit different next month with different wheels(fingers crossed) and a nice set of fk konigsport to sought out the 4x4 ride height. oh yeah and get busy with the clay bar and carnuba.

even tho it isnt running right im still spending money on the looks of it. hopefully i have just bought a set of tt competition rims for it and il bling them up till i get the fk konigsport. :lol: :lol:

took a couple of pics today while we were messing about with the cars

NICE CARS JUST REGISTERED ON FORUM IM IN BARNSLEY WITH BLUE 1.8 16V.MY FIRST CORRADO AND LOVE IT

just got the bonnet bit of the bra so il post a pic when its on

reckon i'll have to lend your camera again for some more pics of mine as well just so veeDuB_Rado can do another photoshop attempt :lol:

took a couple of pics today while we were messing about with the cars

NICE CARS JUST REGISTERED ON FORUM IM IN BARNSLEY WITH BLUE 1.8 16V.MY FIRST CORRADO AND LOVE IT

welcome aboard mate!just seen pics of your rado,looks like a nice project,thank feck you got rid of the venoms!!!!!!!

heres a pic of the mod we carried out last weekend(to g60griffs car,should be doing mine this weekend)we also both fitted a set of late stalks and cowling