g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Looking very nice mate. Same colour as my old G60 and I always wanted D90's back then, so now I know what it would have looked like and I love them :)

I reckon if I was going to do one thing I would spacer the fronts out a touch, or fit 8's on the front too.

Jay

thats what i was thinking jay, im on the lookout for some 8's now. just wanna get it back on the road now tho. cheers for the comments

Looking great on the new rims dude... why no lupo wipers?

it doesnt spend that much time in the rain, think i might do it the lupo wiper mod soon tho. cheers

hey mate agree with jay get some 8's on the front!!

what size tyres you running??

My cousins running these rims on his MK3 hand polished em himself.. get some autosol on the go & bling em up some more.. a few swirl marks on em!!

heres my cousins!

My cousins running these rims on his MK3 hand polished em himself.. get some autosol on the go & bling em up some more.. a few swirl marks on em!!

heres my cousins!

is that the mk3 from pvw the other month. i cant be arsed polishin them any more, im running 195/45's on them, tyre fitters round here didnt want to put 195/40's on, the 45's are stretched enough for me on the rears any way.

heres my cousins!

is that the mk3 from pvw the other month. i cant be arsed polishin them any more, im running 195/45's on them, tyre fitters round here didnt want to put 195/40's on, the 45's are stretched enough for me on the rears any way.

yes mate... 8) 8) 8)

took a few pics after i gave it a wash, dropped the coilovers as far as they will go on the rear, bit of rubbin, but hey thats vdubbin.

RESIZED4.JPG

RESIZED.JPG

RESIZED2.JPG

RESIZED3.JPG

that looks excellent mate!

Where abouts did you get that bonnet bra from? thats gotta be one of the best looking ones i have seen so far.

cheers. i got it off ebay.de, there is a thread somewhere about getting a group buy together dont think its the same bra tho.

Looking lovely mate , fair play!

I won't start another bra debate, but they aint my cuppa tea, other than that the car looks awesome IMO!

well its supporting a couple of stone chips :lol: , thats probably the reason its wearing it. they arent that bad so il probably have it off soon.