g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Looks terrible ;)

I think you need to start a new members gallery thread fella :D

cheers for the love :)

i think i will just leave this thread going,its my rado life from day one,to when i thought life would be better without an then my return lol

cheers for the love :)

when i thought life would be better without an then my return lol

because you saw the light kidda haha, love the colour and the wheels are guna look sweet, whats the spec on them bad boiiiis

totally missed the pre collection pics.. saw the car up for sale, looks pretty tidy.

wheels/stance should really set it off, smoked side repeaters would make a massive difference too..

look forward to seeing the progression.

Stop been a gimp and making it look nice and spend your money on the bloody engine like you never did last time.

now then,have you still got that bra you dont want :lol:

you know me all about the show an not the go 8) tbh ive been let down sellin my loop an had a screw charger lined up but now got no pennies :(

Glad to hear your back in a rado, your car was my inspiration for my last one. Saw it for sale a while ago with those 9.5" BBS on the rear and its looked amazing, almost made me consider selling my VR.

Will be looking forward to seeing where this goes but at the moment that ride height is offending me! :lol:

yeah the ride height is quite factory lol

soon as money permits she'll be lookin a lot better,i promise you wont be offended :grin:

yeah sure did mate :)

I thought it was, Very nice one that!

Looking foward to seeing what you do with it...

still thinkin about what im going for,waiting for daz to give me some good prices lol

but you know what...........i cant believe im gonna say this...............but................the loop is so much better to drive :?

ill get my coat i think lol

looks like the loop maybe goin tomorrow so will be orderin my coilovers tomorrow afternoon in time to get them fitted for edition :clap:

Always loved a grey rado. Look fwd to seeing the new wheels on, should look pretty mean yet elegant!

Welcome back :D

disaster,crankshaft pulley as come off due to teh bolt snappin :(

gonna get it sorted as soon as i can,seems im havin some bad look this time round with rado ownership,on a better note my kw coilovers have arrived an i have bought a 50mm splitter from the stealers the last one across the uk so im told :)

yeah im strugglin to keep the faith at the min :(

im sure it will all be ok,gonna keep an eye out for a spare engine as well now ,incase i need one :s

soooooooooooo update,the bolt is removed from the crank :)

now fitted new crank pulley an bolt an timing belt an its runnin like a dream :)

so maybe this weekend i will get round to fitting all the other bits an get some pics up :)

sooo swapped wheels with corrado_sunderland today so had to put the schmidts on,should look a lot better when i fit the coilovers lol

nearly how i want her look now

Photo0293.jpg

Photo0295.jpg