Sign in to follow this  
Fairzy

Pictures at last...

Well, here it is

a>\church.jpg

corrado2.jpg

It's a 94 VR6 which is pretty standard apart from the 16s and clear repeaters - although the 312 brake conversion is nearly on.

Next on the list - exhaust and suspension, possibly a badgeless grill too.

Anyway, I thought it was about time I got some pics up and hopefully catch you all soon.

Fairzy

Goddamn that looks beautiful, and if I'm totally honest, the ride height doesnt even seem all that bad to me, maybe 'cos I've never seen the standard height in real life.

hey Mike, were you been hiding.. havent seen you abt for a while.. cars looking clean.. needs to be dropped...

Agree with the lowering.. I reckon a nice drop and a return to some mint Speedlines would see that looking like absolute perfection for me.

hey Mike, were you been hiding.. havent seen you abt for a while.. cars looking clean.. needs to be dropped...

Hi Bally, been pretty hectic mate. Changed jobs and moved house, so its all been changing - managed to keep the C tho!

Yup, slamming is on the list, just need to get the 312s on and get it back on the road!

How's things with you? I'm working in Newport again, but haven't seen you about for a while now.

cool, were you moved too?? Glad you kept it.. the only one Ive seen abt... see a red one & a white VR near tongwell now & then...

bet it'll stop nice.. saw the pics of the brakes behind the rims.. looks cool...

yeah Im not bad.. keeping busy.. Im around newport most days although in bros cars more in da evenings...

I'll flash yah if i see yah..

Err... nearly, Newport Pagnell near Milton Keynes. Damn imagine the petrol for that! :cry:

Bally - living in Stony. There's another VR - Burberry I think - just round the corner from me. Haven't seen the driver yet, but I don't think they're a member.

Will have to see if we can get another recruit! :smurf:

That Jim's a clever bloke, must give you my rr video to shrink!

Lovely car mate, great colour too, obviously! Looks like an absolute bute.

Keep it tasteful, which you are doing. I love it.

Well it's been a while since I've been on here last, but the cars slowly getting there...

New wheels, big brakes, coilovers etc

front348ro.jpg

rear342ja.jpg

wheel8kb.jpg

Thanks mate :thumbleft:

All red rear lights, VW wheel emblems, a new fog light and that's about it for the time being.

Cheers for the comments guys!

7.5" - the tyres are 205/40/17

Just fitted an induction kit too (I know - they get too hot etc etc) but I'm very happy with the sound and once I've knocked up a metal heatshield etc the performance should be back ;-)