Sign in to follow this  
gsbellew

GSBellew's G60

Just picked her up on Friday night and got it back home late Saturday night, I'm not sure what colour it is as of yet, have to check out the colour code, but its a 91 G60 with a very clean cloth interior (no drivers seat wear) charger was rebuilt but I'm not sure what spec at this stage, all electrics work and its got a full stanless exhaust, think its probably a powerflow one, won't know till I have a good look underneath it.

Its not the cleanest in these pictures as it had not been washed or polished at this stage.

I plan to do some general tidying and then see where it goes from there.

g601.jpg

G602.jpg

G604.jpg

g603.jpg

Nice one - car looks and sounds pretty peachy :)

Need to relocate that G60 badge back to the right place tho man ;)

Should have mentioned the G60 badge had since been re-located to the correct position :wink: Don't know what it was doing way up there and on the wrong side :roll:

Gearoid, all you need now is more power, suspension a new intercooler and some recaro's :lol:

best of luck with it!

I'll check the colour out and let you know if you's are right.

@ Richard, All in good time, I need to wait till the money I spent buying it is forgotten about before I can get away with spending more :wink:

@g60griff, it is indeed :)

I'll check the colour out and let you know if you's are right.

@ Richard, All in good time, I need to wait till the money I spent buying it is forgotten about before I can get away with spending more :wink:

@g60griff, it is indeed :)

how much did ya end up paying for her mate?

Nice one Geroid. It looks tidy enough in the pics. Im sure if anyone is going to get it looking shiny and mint you are. Note the engine bay is a bit more cramped then the polo so getting your hands down to clean the chassis legs might be a bit of a pain ;-)

And unless your planing on spending heaps of dosh on it then just enjoy driving it for the moment. As soon as I bought my FMIC the snowball started rolling and I dont like to think how much I have spent in the last while.

P.S. Leather interiors are 10 a penny on ebay.de :-)

Lads, you's forget I work in a coachbuilders, we retrim cars :lol:

Rear parcel shell has been re-trimmed in Mecedes sierra grey, best match we had in stock, so no more ugly 6 * 9 holes :roll: The carpets are just going to need a good cleaning and that will be the interior sorted for the time being, engine bay cleaning started so she's getting there :wink: