Sign in to follow this  
Musicman

I've been wondering

92 g60 in Aqua Blue Pearl with oz turbo's....weird... :o ..lol

EDIT..and a pic of my ole black 8v with them on....

i thought you had a pic of my car there for a min!..

oh...and by the way.....DONT DO IT!>...i like being unique... :wink: :D

LOL!

Damn it. It works!

OK. not Aqua Blue Pearl... that was just P-chop of a random picture I took at the London Volksfest of a C at the right kind of angle that wasn't red or white :)

Pearl Green then? ;)

Yes :D Pearl Green is a great color :) Get a G60.. they're really good fun and don't deserve the money pit reputation they have!

P1010025.JPG

Sniff sniff :(

Yes :D Pearl Green is a great color :)

Absolutely.

Another idea I've not got round to doing was to set up a web site for owners of Pearl Green cars - lc6vw.com :)

most people hate the turbo's on a raddo...iv'e not seen anther raddo with these rims on....but it's horses for courses really....when i first had them i hated the look on a raddo cos its so unusual to see a raddo without 5 spoke 17's etc...they really grew on me and now i really like em, i would certainly never have a set of wheels without at least a 7.5" rim on them after having these....it's all subjective :D

i would certainly never have a set of wheels without at least a 7.5" rim on them after having these....it's all subjective :D

Mine are 15 x 7.5", ET 27 ;)

that was just P-chop of a random picture I took at the London Volksfest of a C at the right kind of angle that wasn't red or white

You had me looking at that for a while. I know the owner of the Corrado and the brother of the owner of the white golf. I kept looking at the C thinking he hasn't got those wheels!!! If I am correct the originals were white.

Ahhh, toying with the idea of a G60 Rado? Well, if your heart still goes to Roccos as well, why not do an engine transplant :-)

Otherwise, yes, G60s are fun (despite my German mate's bad luck string), especially without those graish BK299s featured on that white Rado in Jim's post :lol: Nope, that's not mine, as mine has now got Momo Arrows on :-).

Tempest

Do it MM, being a Rado and Pearl Green rocco myself it is the way forward :thumbleft:

(Especially when the 'rocco is chucking out 47 mpg too)