Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Are Corrado's considered 'poofs' cars?

haha...if you ask me it the big J(elous)

i read another forum where peeps wernt giving the rado musch praise, and guess what. They were ALL honda owners, oh and BMW owner.

You dont understand a corrado until you own one IMO

Heh heh, they're all saying the Polo guy is an idiot :lol:

Looks like OSV is pulling a crowd though :D

I'm sure I heard someone say at E38 "inside every Golf owner is a Corrado owner just wanting to break out" :lol:

WTF is this quote about Riley?!

if i saw a woofter pulling up in that,id kill him/her/it,as him/her/it wouldnt deserve such a hard lookin rado.

Since when the hell did your sexual preference have any relevence to what you do / don't deserve to own?!

can i be the first to ask why it'd be a problem if a person of a homosexual nature were to drive a corrado?

wouldnt be a problem,but saying that the corrado is a puffs car is a bit ott me thinks.

WTF is this quote about Riley?!

if i saw a woofter pulling up in that,id kill him/her/it,as him/her/it wouldnt deserve such a hard lookin rado.

Since when the hell did your sexual preference have any relevence to what you do / don't deserve to own?!

:lol: i knew people would jump on that.

it was said as a joke,or to stress what such a hard looking rado the guy has.

and no,i dont like queers/gays whatever you wish to call them,and no one will ever change my views.

anyway,the corrado is being called a gay car,back on topic???

I also happen to think this thread is quite derogatory.
and also Chrishills comment.

It isnt a problem, i was simply trying to bring a few sh*ts and giggles to the forum, by pointing out a thread, that i felt was quite amusing. I read on here earlier that people felt it hasnt been as much fun as it used to be 6 months ago or so.

Ive only been on here a couple of months and in that time i have started a few threads asking for help, to simply be told "use the search, thread locked." I have looked, and dont find that particualrly friendly.

It was only meant as a bit of humour, not at the expense of homosexuals, but at the expense of the guy who drove the polo. If my humour isnt welcome, i can accept that. But come on...lighten up a little!! :oops: :lol:

its not 'gay' nor is it 'hetro' since first off cars dont have a sexual preferance and secondly the owners sexual preferance really has no bearing on their taste, in fact the gay blokes i know have a better sense of style than I do, and yes, they like my car.

anyway, i get the implication of the topic on clubgti - 'corrados arent as good as people say they are'. just a shame the guy who said it decided to phrase it in a derogatory way.

for the record, i dont agree with what the owner of the g40 said, on a few different levels.

Mkay.

Well back on topic for now then.. yeah, there was some gag about it a few years ago in a motoring journal about it having a bit of a camp image.. but:

a) Convertibles of any type will always be camper

b) Whats camp anyway about a sports coupe anyway?!

c) Who gives a rats ass! :)

I dunno.. namewise yeah, but a peach coloured Beetle convertible (complete with little flower in the holder on the dash) would be a LOT more camp :D

Shaggsy, no offence intended, i know you were only repeating what had already been said and i 'do' get the meaning behind the statement.

but a peach coloured Beetle convertible (complete with little flower in the holder on the dash) would be a LOT more camp

red beetle with black spots or the ultimate in kitsch VW's, a herbie replica.

i saw a herbie replica, but with the new shape beetle in my local vw garage at the weekend. :)

My car has been labeled Nice 'Gay' Violet (by our own people, LOL!) for some time now, so I suppose mine is a poof's car then :-)

Doesn't bother me though and I've never understood people judging an inanimate object as 'gay' either!

sacrilege!

actually i've seen a couple of new beetles done to look retro, works bloody well too! cal-look with white-walls and roofracks..mmm

Its true corrados used to be classed up here anyway driven by ladyboys.

It was lost when drug dealers started using them in the mid 90's.

chubbz

Ah come on!!

Mint....Polo.... geddit?!?!?! :lol:

ok ok, I'll stop now.

Taxi.... :-P