Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Are Corrado's considered 'poofs' cars?

My girlfriend saw an old granny clambering out of a nice blue vr6 in morrisons car park and ever since she has jipped me for driving an old grannies car ;/

I'm sure I heard someone say at E38 "inside every Golf owner is a Corrado owner just wanting to break out" :lol:

Yeah it was you Dom when we were talking to that drunk girl and her mate!

I have to agree that your sexual preference should have no bearing on the car you drive.

However, if you are a hairdresser then you need to get a Calibra! :wink:

(P.S. If any of you are hairdresser then I am merely playing to a stereotype)

(P.P.S. I can barely read this as my main PC has killed its water pump and typing on the media PC is a pain)

Ask yourself this......

You're gay and own a corrado and then you read the thread on CGTI or even some of the comments on this one (although nowhere near half as bad), how would you feel?

Ooh ooh, I know this one!! With my fingers? :norty:

I said break out, not come out Yan :p :lol:

Oh and, all cars are poofs because, have you ever seen a male car having sex with a female one?!? Eh?? Eh??? No??

Well they must all be gay then :lol:

Hurrah for bizarre logic.

Can I lock this yet?

i think the key word here is 'considered'

no matter how much people try to say 'the right thing' your not gonna change the way of the world.

the human race will always consider things to be >what ever they consider them to be

i have a cab,its considered a hairdressers car,do i give

i tend to agree with the masses :lol:

but now i know the good and bad points of them,as for corrado's they seriously havent impressed me but i wouldnt say they were a puffs car.

i dont see anything about them that would/could suggest it :?

I think you guys who are moaning about this thread need to chill out. You can't police every topic, and moan cos someone says the word poof. This is the way some people think - Oh but what if a gay person reads it? So what? They've probably heard it all a million times before and are probably less bothered than you are.

Get off your high horses, and stop thinking you are so high and mighty and PC. If you're not like that, then that's how it looks.

All people with red corrados have small nobs and abuse little children.

dinkus,could you fit your pink wall in the cab?

i can pick you up,we could go somewhere nice and lean against the pink wall gazing at the stars?

i think bristolbaron would be up for this too?

Unfortunately, William was unable to make the event :roll:

So now that we've clarified that we are actually a bunch of raving homosexuals, I'm gonna lock this ;)