Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

And they say men are better drivers..........

ladies,never lend your rado to your other half...

No major drama though as it was going in to get a few bits done anyway (and yes he feels really bad about it :lol: )

The rims were untouched.....he wouldve been in trouble if they werent :lol:

more like a car twating about behind him and a car infront of him.....damn those other cars on the road :lol:

Bumper has a few scrapes on it but i was getting replaced and also the slam panel as they are not vr ones. I think he managed to bend my slam panel too but thats no biggy....roll on new parts :)

Eek……….!!!

Poor you….! Poor car….! Poor Gav….!!!

Were you there when it happened Nikki? Or did he have to call you up to let you know…?

That would be an interesting phone call…

‘hi honey, hows your day going? Just to let you know I’ve whacked your car, sorry, bye!!!’

:roll:

i hope ur getting him to pay for it all ;) lol only kidding

but it does swing both ways on my old mkI golf driver when i feel really sick at college (had to be taken to hospital) my mum had to collect it she drove it all the way home on full l choke and wandered why there was black smoke coming out of the back all the way home and didnt want to rev lol four spark pluags later, oil change (due ot oil smelling like fuel) and good carb clean it run again lol

woman lol

LOL, I must say if the Corrado has one thing going for it, it's the sunny disposition it gives people when they are parts shopping with the insurance company's credit card :lol:

In fact even if it's your own money, it's nice to have an excuse :wink:

Scarlett he borrowed it to go to work so yes i did get a phone call :lol:

Ive got all the parts sorted.....going to pick them up on saturday and off to my lovely garage man in a bit to get a quote

too right. No a woman driver didnt pull out on him, he wasnt concentrating and went in the back of a woman driver actually :lol:

mmm...okay my fault entirely. Ran into the back of an old e30 beemer in traffic, yes i wanted the ground to open up an swalllow me up when i phoned her, yes im paying for it, yes i feel really bad, yes im gonna get the piss ripped out of me for the next 100yrs. Yes iam a bad man and will burn in hell, buuuuuut.....all the parts are sourced were picking them up this weekend and goes into the bodyshop as soon as possible. So itll be back sorted better than before.

mate weve all been there dont worry it prob only go on for a week and all forgotten the important thing is that it wasnt serious cars can be fixed :)

yup...nikki's been spot on, dreaded telling her but she was fine. No moaning bit off pisstaking (quite rightly so!!!) but thats all.