Sign in to follow this  
LowVento

wheel fetish ???

For thoseout there who have a bit of a wheel fetish ...

Just finished polishing these for a customer, very rare wheel, ( this set was originally supplied by styledynamix ) ....

In my view it gotta be the sexiest 4 x 100 17 inch rim designed ..

before:

113367881.jpg

and after :)

113368351.jpg

113368341.jpg

8)

4x100 :shock:

very nice!

lol yep, rh toplines, used to be a favourite of e30 owners ..

these are for a silver vento tdi .. a very nice one too

Whoa blingin! That's some mighty fine work there...

How much do you charge for this sort of work, I've got some estorils sat in my garage that I reckon would look good polished for winter use (don't fancy spending an hour or so every week cleaning the BBS's)

if only i had the 'money' for a wheel fetish,i reckon id be having some a them.

would look wicked on a black rado me thinks 8)

Yep would look great on a black rado

bristolbaron .. the size is engrave in the wheel. quite deep too ..

Its how rh designed the toplines, as you can get them in 9 x 16 etc .. and they all have the wheels size on them.

Its how rh designed the toplines, as you can get them in 9 x 16 etc .. and they all have the wheels size on them.

Weird, I though that was a sticker as well, were they designed like that so people might mistake them for AMG's from a distance? Just seems a bit odd having the wheel size engraved on the rim...

I have to admit i've always wondered what the Avus II wheels on my Golf would come out like polished - for some reason when i'm blasting them with wheel cleaning foam they mix with all the brake dust and take up a sweet shadow chrome reflective finish and they look really cool.. but as soon as you wash it all off they go back to normal flat alloy wheel silver.

Have you ever polished up Avus II's and if so do you have any pics LowVento? :)

dav you got my address to deliver those?! :D

oops must have took a wrong turn .. :)

Jim i've not had any to polish, but i remember seeing a polished set on a mk2 in germany, they look awesome..

i always thought that is one wheel that would look great polished ... but if you wait a little longer them 18's i polished will be on the market too :wink:

RH A's if u was selling they woulda been mine by now would even buy a car to put them on their so phat

RH A's if u was selling they woulda been mine by now would even buy a car to put them on their so phat

cheers dude .. i'm doing some beema splits at the mo .. i'll post them when im done :wink: and i mean on the site, not to your yard!! :)

:lol: might have to buy some alloys jus for you to polish them was speaking to bill other night and hes well impressed with you polishing him up :lol:

only thing is i couldnt be arsed to maintain polished alloys,, i have a polished rocker cover and thats bad enough lol

do u do chroming of plastic parts like centre caps also?

Furkz if you really need a set of the RHs speak to your Uncle Gareth, I may be able to help out. I know of a set with Toyos fitted, diamond cut and lacqured.

Furkz i don't do plastic coating dude, sorry ..

oh yeh and there is another set of toplines in London, coming for sale soon, and as far as i know i'll be polishing them before they go up for sale. ; )

Furkz if you really need a set of the RHs speak to your Uncle Gareth, I may be able to help out. I know of a set with Toyos fitted, diamond cut and lacqured.

thanks for the offer..... unfortunately i am changing jobs at the mo so have to be a bit careful what the pennies go on but def a scope for these for the future