Sign in to follow this  
Rams

Identifying members of the forum at the CCGB Day?

Hi all

How can we identify the people on this forun on the 24th for the CCGB day?

I would like to meet as many people as possible and put names to faces.

If anyone has got any mad ideas then let us know. :wink:

Just make sure our names are printed on the front so nobody gets lumped from behind! Joke, sounds like a good idea.

I should be spotted, my number plate is RAM 306Y, as everyone calls me Ram.

Doubt I will see you there mate unless your going drive round the world?

heh. i'd be there if i could mate! i have a couple friends over there right now but i doubt they'll be stopping in. SHE likes corrados.. HE doesn't.. hehehe

Head to my Gold Saxo everyone :D

Easy way of finding a good meeting place.. :D

jims16v, You saxso is going to be like a bee hive! Good idea, but how do we identify who people are thats actually what I meant to say or do we just say hi, Im such and such? Maybe a samll piece of paper on the car somewhere we could have our nick names?

Another good way to meet would be to get together on the way down/up to national day.....??? I'm coming from Derby with 4 other corrado owners, so if anyone is travelling down from north or midlands give me a shout and we can hook up at Services or M1.

Definitely the stickers as a way of identifying the Forum members ;)

Nudge nudge ;) ;)

Where does everyone have their stickers? Which part of the car? Mines on the rear windscreen at the top in the middle

Is that the 24th of this month. If so whereabouts? I'm not a ccgb member but I have my C-Forum stickers. Would like to look out for the gold saxo and put a few faces to names if poss.

Another good way to meet would be to get together on the way down/up to national day.....??? I'm coming from Derby with 4 other corrado owners, so if anyone is travelling down from north or midlands give me a shout and we can hook up at Services or M1.

I can meet you on my way down from Leeds. Let me know what time & services. Can't remember if there's any services around East Mids Airport. Maybe we could meet at Leicester Forest ??

Hi all

How can we identify the people on this forun on the 24th for the CCGB day?

I would like to meet as many people as possible and put names to faces.

If anyone has got any mad ideas then let us know. :wink:

Why don't we all write our forum user names on a piece of paper & leave it on our dashboards.

I'm easy to spot because I have very short hair & a sh1tload of scars on my head.

I think the best way to solve this problem is for us all to meet at a pre-determined place/time in Milton Keynes, then travel to the CCGB day all together ??

I'm pretty recognisable when driving my bright yellow banana reg A14 GGO :D stickers on the dashboard with nicknames sounds the best plan to me.

How about all the southern corrado forum users meeting at toddington services up the M1 at a dedicated time and the n leaving in convoy

Well, just look for that red leather... :lol:

I'd be interested in meeting at Leicester Forest East services though guys (it's about 10 miles from me and I've gotta go that way anyway...)

Well, just look for that red leather... :lol:

I'd be interested in meeting at Leicester Forest East services though guys (it's about 10 miles from me and I've gotta go that way anyway...)

I started a thread the other day regarding a M1 convoy - maybe we could use that for listing the meeting points & times ?

http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2703

Toddington meet works for me Ant - any thoughts on time?

Obviously we can now spot stevemac "because I have very short hair & a s***load of scars on my head" Is that from bashing it on the keyboard lol

dash labels & stickies for hats/bodies like they make you wear on training courses ought to do the trick

mustpolishthecarmustpolishthecarmustpolishthecar.........

I take it you are going up in the VR Chris? :)

I'll have to look out for you.. going to be what.. the 3rd or 4th time this year? :D

Obviously we can now spot stevemac "because I have very short hair & a s***load of scars on my head" Is that from bashing it on the keyboard lol

Yeah - it's really starting to hurt now................ :lol: