Sign in to follow this  
mr.ots

Tiff Needell / Top Gear G60 vid - see P9 for download :!:

Right All

The video should be ready by next week sometime!

However, I need all your attention.......

My contact went to great lengths getting this video for us!!!! Spent alot of work and personal time on it. I think it would be a nice gesture if we did something in return.

I'm suggesting that anyone that is going to view this video donate £1 or 50p via paypal to me and I will once we have got enough go and buy a Large Bunch of Flowers from all of us at the Corrado Forum for all her trouble.

Bear in mind she didn't have to do this for us!

Let me know what you think of this and I can set it up!

Thanks

Sam

Mods - Can you Change the name of this post to point to this or something.

I don't think we need lots of posts to say who has and hasn't donated but lets show our appreciation!!

think that sounds fair enuff to me, be sure to get yourself a few tins too for your trouble!

Let me know any details

Andrew

Can you meet this evening mate for me to grab the tape mate or have you made alternative arrangements already?

I take it motorcycle museum isn't really far enough in for you? Problem is I just don't know Brum that well! :(

If you keep following the A45 down into Birmingham for a couple of miles then you get to a large roundabout with a BIG Asda infront of you and a furniture place on you left that has closed down. I could meet you somewhere around there early on if that isn't too far for you to come. I've got alot on over the next few nights otherwise I would have met you at the Motorcycle museum

Depends if he has to stop at any traffic lights...

Ooops, there goes the alloys..

Lock them doors!

(Just kidding ;))

No one is gonna pinch a set of crappy Avus II wheels that have been kerbed extensively are they ;)

Ok Sam.. I know where that is. I just thought you were gonna try and send me into the city centre somewhere. Would prefer to let the traffic die off first though.. something like 6:30/7:00pm? Wanna be back in time for Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall and then Jamies Great Escape!! I like me cookery shows!! :D

No one is gonna pinch a set of crappy Avus II wheels that have been kerbed extensively are they ;)

:lol: Jim - They'd nick the wheels off a Jumbo if it flew low enough!!!!!

6:30 Would be spot on perfect for me!!!!!!

Blimey, I think we have a gayer mod than dinkus!

Just kidding mate ;)

you need to do the classic spy coded conversation when you meet...

"I hear Osnabruck is cold this time of year"

"alright Jim!"

"oh FFS"

Ok Sam.. 6:30 in the Asda car park. I'll give you a phone call when I get there so you can tell me where you are!

Andi - not gay - just in touch with my feminine side - that and I enjoy eating so it stands to reason i'd like cooking too ;)

you need to do the classic spy coded conversation when you meet...

"I hear Osnabruck is cold this time of year"

"alright Jim!"

"oh FFS"

:rofl:

Sam opened the highly secretive liason by saying:

"I just went to beep the horn at some guy and bent my thumb right back.. and now its really hurting!!"

;)

It seems your dead thumb has rested itself on the shift keym forcing you to type entirely in CAPS!! ;)

Blue_Joe, I can't paypal you, but I'll donate a couple of quid if you can PM me details of where to send a cheque/bank transfer. I'm just about to go off on Holiday though so I'll do it next week.

Cheers,

Tom

Can I just point out that it costs at least 21p per PayPal transaction, so paying in 50p is a bit potty if you ask me.

I'll bung in a fiver if I could have a copy of the file on CD sent to me :) (Or just brought along to the RR day...)

think theres some money to be made out of this..............contribution to the forum that is £1 each not alot to ask but i'm sure we'd all pay to see it

that should stop all the questions :lol:

wasn't to far out with my suggestion 8) maybe with whats left from the flowers could go to the forum?after all if it wasn't here none of us would be seeing the vid,never mind even knowing about it!

think theres some money to be made out of this..............contribution to the forum that is £1 each not alot to ask but i'm sure we'd all pay to see it

that should stop all the questions :lol:

wasn't to far out with my suggestion 8) maybe with whats left from the flowers could go to the forum?after all if it wasn't here none of us would be seeing the vid,never mind even knowing about it!

Well as it was me that remembered the video existed and started this thread all contributions to the Mr.Ots fund would be greatly appreciated.

Only joking guys :lol: