Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Westfield Seven

Looked longingly at a pre-litigation Westfield Seven this afternoon, going to have a Valver running on ITB's and should push out over 200BHP - nice to see a Westfield running a VW engine

If you can get in a Westfield gracefully and not throw up from the Gs round roundabouts, I think you'd be sold :-)

Those and Caterhams are great cars, although I've only been in a Westy with a 1700 crossflow Ford engine (pinto?) and that was quick enough! Not blistering, but they don't weigh much at all.

I sold a Westfield last year, running a Lotus Twin Cam and twin 45's - really regret selling it and after the house move may be tempted in to another one.

If you can get in a Westfield gracefully and not throw up from the Gs round roundabouts, I think you'd be sold :-)

Those and Caterhams are great cars, although I've only been in a Westy with a 1700 crossflow Ford engine (pinto?) and that was quick enough! Not blistering, but they don't weigh much at all.

crossflows are 1100cc,1300cc and 1600cc,pintos are overhead cam and came in 1600 and 2000cc

a garage local to me sell and service caterham 7's and some are really tidy,i think demon tweeks sell them aswell

yeah but the 1700 will almost certainly be a worked on crossflow, Ive been thinking about building a westfield, got the brochures a few weeks back from Caterham and Westfield and decided on the Duratec powered westfield, just gotta stump up the 3K+ for the first bit of kit and then im on the road to ruin, Ill be selling my kids for the other 5 modules, lol :)

Scruffythefirst is in the process of building a Dax Rush with a 350bhp Cossie engine in it.

Personally, I think he's clinically insane.

My plan is to build a Dax Tojero with fat 5.7 V8.....

..may need a bigger garage first though...

Mmm, I've got the brochure sitting in my cupboard...

If only I had £30k to throw at a toy :(

Can I drive yours? :D