Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

saw a nice looking c light blue near gantshill station, woodford ave, ilford around 2.45 -3 !! J74**** I tink!! any1 from here!!!

Saw 3 in the last few days, one coming out of the Royal Forest pub in chingford, one Parked up outside South Woodford cinema last night and one driving down Loughton High road a couple of hours ago. I'm in a dragon green VR, M reg.

saw a nice looking c light blue near gantshill station, woodford ave, ilford around 2.45 -3 !! J74**** I tink!! any1 from here!!!

Yeah that belongs to a guy called Alan, a friend of mine. He's on the forum too dont know his username though.

Spotted this Storm near the Redland Bakery (as you can see) in Brissle on Saturday lunchtime.

mmmm.. Redland bakery!

Incidently, across the road from there, through the archway, redland paintworks is a pretty good bodyshop if you need anything done! Can also recommend Luckhams next door.

Saw G6* 6ONE (nice plate!), green and I'm guessing G60, while queueing for fuel last tuesday in Leamington, but he didn't see me.

Convoyed breifly with a K-reg VR6 on the M42 yesterday, he left at junction 3 so may be a member of the Redditch massive? I think it was blueish, can't really remember though.

Either sound like anyone on here?

Spotted what i think may have been a black g60 coming off the m1 near watford (i was a bit lost at the time) he / she has passengers in the back.

pearl green K plate VR

M5 / M42 south

got a wave, had corrado forum stickersin the window too!

Hey yep that was me on the way up to Stealth - kinda embarrassing to be sat at 55-60 but new engine is still being run in :). Were you out with the Red Supra and other fettled car that drove past (can't remember what it was but seem to remember there being a few nice cars all together) Actually seen some crazy cars this weekend. Must have been a hot rod meet on somewhere. Also stopped on the side of the road in a small village in the cotswolds yesterday to look at a delorean sat on someones driveway, owner came out a let me have a look around and start her up. Another ambition filled!! well nearly would love to have gone out for a ride in it. Prob didn't offer cos i had to go and throw the old "Great Scott" and "88 miles per hour marty!!" comments into the conversation :D

pearl green K plate VR

M5 / M42 south

got a wave, had corrado forum stickersin the window too!

Hey yep that was me on the way up to Stealth - kinda embarrassing to be sat at 55-60 but new engine is still being run in :). Were you out with the Red Supra and other fettled car that drove past (can't remember what it was but seem to remember there being a few nice cars all together) Actually seen some crazy cars this weekend. Must have been a hot rod meet on somewhere. Also stopped on the side of the road in a small village in the cotswolds yesterday to look at a delorean sat on someones driveway, owner came out a let me have a look around and start her up. Another ambition filled!! well nearly would love to have gone out for a ride in it. Prob didn't offer cos i had to go and throw the old "Great Scott" and "88 miles per hour marty!!" comments into the conversation :D

yup i was with the supe and the MR2 - there was a hotrod meet at Shakespear raceway

i wondered why you were going slow! engine running in is a bloody good excuse!

Was in London on saturday, and spotted a silver VR in the Holborn area. With my back turned, i heard it roaring up the road, and before turning around i said to my bro 'That's a VR'!! Such a distinctive sound!!! He just laughed :) Can't remember any of the plate, was a little drunk :roll:

Ahh an MR2!! that was it, it has been bugging me all morning.

"i wondered why you were going slow! engine running in is a bloody good excuse!"

Next time my friend...........next time! :D :D :D

Nice color BTW :D

Incidently, across the road from there, through the archway, redland paintworks is a pretty good bodyshop if you need anything done! Can also recommend Luckhams next door.

Yeah, next thing I need doing I'll try Luccombe - heard some good things, mostly air cooled, though. Have you had any work done at the bodyshop, then?

Yeah, next thing I need doing I'll try Luccombe - heard some good things, mostly air cooled, though. Have you had any work done at the bodyshop, then?

See clive at lucombe's, he's a good lad. My mates had most of his C resprayed at paintworks, they did a good job. He's only up the road from you, and i'm sure he'd let you take a look if you're thinking of getting something done.

Took the Anglia to the hot rod drags this weekend. Saw a couple of Corrados there and a white one on the way home headin south on the M5. M3 rear lights and private reg (i think). I'm sure i've seen a pic of it on here.

Spotted a H reg black valver parked up round the corner from me. popped a peice of paper on it with the forum address on it. good deed done for the day so went out cow tipping to make up.