Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

I think all the rado's came to Frinton for their summers hol's on sunday! To mention two, a very nice green N plate storm and a red VR i think with 3 slat grill who pointed at me in my MK1 cabrio. Anyone????

In the last couple of weeks I've seen:

Dark coloured Corrado in the car park of the NatWest building at Aztec West, Bristol.

Dark coloured Corrado in the car park of Coulsdon South railway station.

Dark coloured Corrado VR6 in the car park of Wookey Hole caves, Somerset. This one had headlamp washers in the bumper.

Dark coloured Corrado in the car park next to McDonalds in Chichester.

And no it's not mine but yes, it might be somebody following me.

Was putting in new headlight loom the other night in Twickenham, London, Black C went past and hooted. By the time I looked up he was off down the road, managed to get a wave mind you..

If thats you soz for slow responce m8y, I thought you were in a BMW!! (Didn't have my glasses on!) Looked good with Blacked out (Lexus??) lights...

saw a G plate black corrado driving past St Peters Hospital today heading towards the M25, exchanged waves..............anyone?

I also see a K reg red corrado heading into camberley nearly every morning, we've exhanged smiles for about the last 6 months!! anyone?

Saw a couple of interesting Cs over the weekend. Along with a spankingly clean VR6 - looked like it had just rolled off the production line!

Liking those spots.

"Just chuck some stuff in my ute mate, Bouncers just told me lill toby fell down a mine shaaaft."

The Leningrad Cowboy wrote: › Select ›‹ Expand

Saw a couple of interesting Cs over the weekend. Along with a spankingly clean VR6 - looked like it had just rolled off the production line!

Liking those spots.

Hmmm, I wonder if it ever had a battery...

ok, here goes....

Any takers???

Cox Lane Chessington.. Have seen this car a couple of times now.

CoxLaneVR6Nreg.jpg

Spotted this on the South Side of Hammersmith bridge.. See it in the mornings quite often on Castlenau Road.

HammersmithBridgeStorm.jpg

Spotted in Margate parked on (I think) Ramsgate Road.

Margate.jpg

Margate1.jpg

VR6 in Notting Hill

NottingHillVR6.jpg

Nugget Yellow at St Margarets

StMargaretsNugget.jpg

Storm in St Marks Road, Notting Hill. Possibly the same one I see in Hammersmith.

StMarksStorm.jpg

StMarksStorm1.jpg

This one Followed me past Syon Park.

SyonPark.jpg

SyonPark1.jpg

Anyone on here???

ok, here goes....

Any takers???

Cox Lane Chessington.. Have seen this car a couple of times now.

CoxLaneVR6Nreg.jpg

Anyone on here???

not me, but that is very, very close to where i live, for the time being anyway!

thought it might have been me at first, when i was driving around looking for a place to MOT the car, but alas its not

...just to point out mate....going around taking pics from your car window outside school gates could get you into trouble nowadays!! :wink:

...just to point out mate....going around taking pics from your car window outside school gates could get you into trouble nowadays!! :wink:

...in a van :shock:

Spotted a Red VR on the M69 last night around 8ish. L*** *JP i think it was, with 2 girls driving. I was in the aqua blue VR and you waved and flashed. Was it you?

EDIT - flashed your lights that was supposed to say.

Funny that, as I somehow managed to see exactly the same 3 Rados, all parked up nicely next to each other, with Karmann's ex-chief design engineer Schwebe even allowing us a peek under the bonnet of the VR6 :shock:

Tempest

not me, but that is very, very close to where i live, for the time being anyway!

thought it might have been me at first, when i was driving around looking for a place to MOT the car, but alas its not

I've not seen you about... Thats at the top of the next road along from where I live.

I get a little excited when I spot one... thats all!!!

When I'm out driving my phone is constantly on camera mode incase I spot a rado!!! A little sad I know....

edit.. Found another pic hidden on my phone... Not the best pic in the would, but quite mad the way the camera took it!!

Heading towards Putney High Street last Thursday at about 6pm...

PutneyHighStreet.jpg

Thats all. I have no more pics.

Saw a green rado on the holdings roundabout in Heybridge, exactly the same colour as mine and the same grille (may have been a mirror) The guy waved back at me tho, must have been off here!

Violet (Can't remember exact colour name) VR6, M96 MND spotted in Southampton at Charlotte Place, then down to Six Dials traffic lights, last night at around 6pm. Sure i also saw this car at ED38 at the weekend.

Was going to try and have a chat at the lights, but it sped off, and i was in my Xantia :roll:

Any takers?