Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

Yesterday on the A3 past tolworth, around 10:40pm, couldnt see colour or spec but got the plate - M840 KAC - anyone on here?

Nearly - I don't think he's a member here but that was my brother's black VR. Standard save for Eibachs/Konis and a footwell of parking tickets (he lives up Smoke).

David

Pesky Corrados are like buses. None for weeks, then 2 in as many hours.

Dark blue Rado, badgeless grille, bold typeface number plate in Wigan ASDA yesterday. Gave a nod but just got gawped back at.

Then 20 yards from my front door a green VR rolled past. Lady driver and spoiler very much up. I was on foot so just did the gawp thing myself. :wink:

Anyone?

Black 16v very low rado. Leamington. reg G*****

Popped over and said hello. Seemed it was a recent buy, her first rado. Didnt know what it was until i showed her the 16v badge. Ignorance is bliss ;)

Think I saw John from Stealth Racing's Corrado in the car park of the Varsity pub last night right next to Warwick Uni? Was green, low, clean and on the same wheels and had dark tail lights.. couldn't see the front despite making three passes to try and work out for sure.

saw a dark blue rado in fareham on friday (i think! may od been thursday!!) he was turning left at the Harvester heading towards town, flashed my light and both waved, anyone from here??

Also have seen a few in and around the Portchester area, one balck and a couple of red ones, anyone on here?

Violet (Can't remember exact colour name) VR6, M96 MND spotted in Southampton at Charlotte Place, then down to Six Dials traffic lights, last night at around 6pm. Sure i also saw this car at ED38 at the weekend.

Was going to try and have a chat at the lights, but it sped off, and i was in my Xantia :roll:

Any takers?

i saw the same VR in southampton earlier on last week too... there's also a dark blue C and the white valver i've mentioned before careering around town, but it doesn't appear that they're here anywhere... :?

jazzdevil, you're the guy that bought Kieron's car, aren't you? Will keep an eye out for you mate, although it was easier to spot with Kieron's plate on it..

There's quite a few around southampton, and to be honest i get quite a few waves, but they don't seem to be on here...

Steve

2 girls driving?!? and they flashed!? :D

LOL. u're too quick 4 me!

ive got some cream for that if you want :wink:

The red one in margate is a valver, shes on one of the kent dub forums im on.

Gav

P>S Del, never did meet up to get that pick off you, bo! nice meeting you by the way :lol:

there is a black 'g' plate g60 in sandhurst that is parked on a driveway next to a very smart gold mk2 golf, go past it a lot going from one site to another for work

Not me but the other half was in Edinburgh last night and saw a Dark blue or black Jreg VR6 parked in the street opposite the mercat tours entrance to the city vaults near the southbridge/cowgate area.Reg no J909 J** possibly GE.

Not entirely sure cos she was being scared out of her wits at the time by the ghost tour,but still had time to notice a C parked on the street!

She now blames me for turning her into an anorak. :lol: :lol:

Black stabdard 16v or 8v (no engine identifier on back) A316 Westbound 14th Sept morning, sat in traffic heading to work..,it turned off toward Twickenham Center just before I caught up.

Purple Corrado at Richmond Roundabout 16th Sept about 7-30pm, didn;t see what it was but it looked low.

jazzdevil, you're the guy that bought Kieron's car, aren't you? Will keep an eye out for you mate, although it was easier to spot with Kieron's plate on it..

There's quite a few around southampton, and to be honest i get quite a few waves, but they don't seem to be on here...

Steve

yup, that's me... and fuel prices be damned, i'm loving every minute of it :D

i'll keep my eyes peeled for you too.. i've got to get a spot in this place!

Mystic Blue Storm, N189 S**, on the M3 headed towards London at about 4pm yesterday - non-standard wheels. I was in the works' van so didn't wave, think you pulled into Fleet Services though.

Anyone?

I was east bound from somerset, heading towards london yesterday(thursday). On the A303 (i think) A silver Rado flashed me in opposite direction, but i was fiddling with the cd player and didnt have time to flash back. I was in a Red G60.

I was east bound from somerset, heading towards london yesterday(thursday). On the A303 (i think) A silver Rado flashed me in opposite direction, but i was fiddling with the cd player and didnt have time to flash back. I was in a Red G60.

were you on the a303 sat in traffic a couple of weeks ago on a sunday just outside stonhenge?