Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

Silver rado (i think vr6) seen today going towards tolworth from chessington around 2pm. i cant remember the road but it leads up to the ace of spades roundabout :wink:

Anyone here?

Storm grey C rolling off the A27 at the Emsworth exit, Sunday at 4pm-ish... Dark blue C in Southampton City Centre with a brunette lass at the wheel??

dark blue raddo going into BP petrol station in portchester last night as i was leaving flashed lights but driver paid no attention!! also 20 mins later stuck in traffic a green Storm went past me heading towards the fire station roundabout in fareham. any takers??

Never usually see a C on my journeys to and from work but went past one last night in Lechlade at around 11:35, anyone on here?

Spotted another Twilight Violet Corrado last night at the Old Inns Shell station near Cumbernauld.

Woman driving, pretty sure she spotted me as I was leaving. Gave her a flash of the hazards!

I drive thru Finchampstead most Mondays and Wednesdays - in a blue VR

A corrado driver in berkshire and a hammer!!! well done that man!! :lol:

Spotted a very clean looking metallic red 'J' reg this morning in Portsmouth. Young chap driving. You were just crossing roundabout heading for Fratton Road area (I think), I was just coming onto roundabout heading for Church Street). I waved, I'm sure you saw me, but don't think you had time to acknowledge me.

Nice clean looking green K reg 16v sitting in the car park for the Showcase Cinema up at Walsgrave in Coventry last night? Anyone?

Spotted a very clean looking metallic red 'J' reg this morning in Portsmouth. Young chap driving. You were just crossing roundabout heading for Fratton Road area (I think), I was just coming onto roundabout heading for Church Street). I waved, I'm sure you saw me, but don't think you had time to acknowledge me.

ah yes, that would of been me!!! i did wave and the gave the passenger the obligatory yell of 'corrado!' think ive seen you a couple of times around there in the mornings!

ah yes, that would of been me!!! i did wave and the gave the passenger the obligatory yell of 'corrado!' think ive seen you a couple of times around there in the mornings!

Thought it was probably you. I live down in Southsea, but work over in Fareham (just off M27 J9). Was on my way to work.

Think this is the first time I've actually been 'spotted' by someone on here!

Do you have any pics on here (other than your avatar) of your C? It's a nice looking motor, but couldn't find any pics, when I searched earlier.

Week commencing 12th Sep 05 spotted a green VR6 just outside Lourdes, France. Was so surpised to see it didn't have time to wave

Should have taken my rado for a dip in the healing waters as it had developed wheel bearing, wishbone and antiroll bar drop link faults! That made the 650 miles a very noisy trip!