Sign in to follow this  
Taggart

New Skyline

Nah, R34 defo looks better then R33. But that beast looks brilliant! Think there pitching it up against the 911, so it had better be.

Think I like the R33 more than the R34 to be honest.. that silver one above is lush!

That concept liner has been around for some time and i'd be happy to own one but mega money to buy i'll bet!

Glancing at the black liner i had a shock, i have the same wheels on one of mine! and i thought they were rare those Works wheels! before the decals :lol:

This is the one with the 150bhp nitrous on too and a mines ECU, it's got a nifty side exit screamer pipe that makes a whole lot of noise on throttle and dumps un wanted exhaust gasses out the side behind the front wheel

Mine all mine :wink:

Chris

Hmm. Never been a fan of recent-ish Skylines. Must admit I'm not entirely convinced by the front end either.

However, you can certainly spot a family resemblance to the Datsun 240/280z, which is one of my favourite looking Japanese cars ever.

30-datsun-240z.jpg

MMmmmmm Yummy.

You ever seen the dark blue 240z running full 300ZX running gear? Monster...

I quite like it - muscular and definately coupe styling....looks how the new Corrado should .

WHY are VW refusing to enter this arena...?

Well perhaps if they put a nice fat turbo on the next VR it would be competing with these cars, but at the moment, looks like it will be targeting more the 350Z, RX8 market. I do really like the Skyline R33/Supra's but really think they look better in the more stealth way, not with massive graphics down the side.

Well perhaps if they put a nice fat turbo on the next VR it would be competing with these cars, but at the moment, looks like it will be targeting more the 350Z, RX8 market. I do really like the Skyline R33/Supra's but really think they look better in the more stealth way, not with massive graphics down the side.

def agree about the graphics, although in chris's case he has got a business to promote!

I'd love an R33 one day.

Ye very true, I just want to drive an R34 tho, see what it's really like. But I think I will wait a while and get an E46 M3, ahhh yea..

bristolbaron, Cheers, spot on!

It's the only one decalled up like that and for the reason that it's a competitor at certain events and only comes out for that reason and every company in this line needs a demo/show car to get their name about

Chris

That concept liner has been around for some time and i'd be happy to own one but mega money to buy i'll bet!

Glancing at the black liner i had a shock, i have the same wheels on one of mine! and i thought they were rare those Works wheels! before the decals :lol:

This is the one with the 150bhp nitrous on too and a mines ECU, it's got a nifty side exit screamer pipe that makes a whole lot of noise on throttle and dumps un wanted exhaust gasses out the side behind the front wheel

Mine all mine :wink:

Chris

Work equip alloys are extremely rare I ve only seen them on one other car in this country so far! Been trying to get some centre caps if you know anyone chris? Cant find anywhere on the net that will sell me some!

Screamer pipes are nuts they are so loud!!!!

Mines going for another rolling road session this weekend :D

At the last session it put out just over 300whp but now I ve upped the boost a bit and had the apexi pfc ecu re mapped I should be seeing some better figures :D