Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Quickest VW in the WORLD!!!

despite setting off 10 seconds after the McLaren – when the F1 is already travelling at 130mph – the Bugatti reaches 200mph at exactly the same time as the F1. Think about that. I have. And I still can’t quite fathom how rapid the Veyron must be to pull it off.

*jibber*

They reckon there's scope for plenty more power, but the gearbox can 'only' handle about 1100ft/lb max! Average output so far of the production models has been 1050bhp. Insane!

Indeed. One of those things that i'll just have to count myself fortunate to SEE. Let alone ever passenger in one. Or drive one.

Sigh.

100ltr tank.

At full bore (250mph) would get you 50 miles. from memory.

and the point?

dont be in a hurry to fill-up :wink: :D

I note that the review concluded that it had no soul though. These germans seem to have engineered the excitement out of driving...

I cant help but think the press are going to knock it for silly things like having 'no soul' or no luggage space or something equally daft (one reviewer commented he didnt like that you couldnt tell what was a switch and what wasnt on the dash :roll:) its had a bit of a chequerd history up to its release and bugatti/vw/audi have taken alot of stick over its delays and other problems, turning it into somewhat of a joke with the motoring press.

wonder if we will ever see the stig drive it on top gear??? now where did i put last weeks lottery numbers :)