Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

strange buzzing in my corrado

Dont think this will really fint in ny other section so i am putting it in here!

Was parked the other day with the car running and this really silly morse code like buzzing started to come from between the rear seats and the boot, everytime i got out of the car to see what it was it would stop!!!!

It was loud enough to hear over the CD i was playing, any ideas anyone???????

not the oil warning buzzer is it?...i've never had mine come on so couldn't tell you where it comes from and what its like !

I'd have thought it would come from the dash area though...

Wasp?

I was thinking too loud for a Wasp - Perhaps more like a very large Bee or maybe your really unlucky and a Hornet has found it's way over from hotter climates in a fruit crate and found it's way into your car!!!!!

hhhhmmmmm Thinking I'm getting carried away while Bored at Work

could be the relays for your heated seats

A more likely suspect than a hornet from the costa del sol. :lol:

you havent had a mate loose their phone down the side of one of the seats or anything have you?

or something else that buzzes :wink: :lol:

So not one of these big buggers that used to scare the s**t out of me asa a child when wee lived in cyprus!!!!

Or indeed a 'giant' hornet?

:lol: I think that one is the slightly larger but less scarey variety as its sting feels more like a bit of air blowing on you!!!!

OOO! OOO! I get this too! I'll switch the engine off and then it appears that the handbrake does a big guff. It kind of groans for a second or two and that's it. My mum's Alfa 75 used to do it but I put that down to Italian flair and poor electrics.

Could wel be the heated seats as i did have them on at the time, but i was of the thinking the thing for the heated seats was under the back passenger side footwell???? is it not??? bloody doing my head in!!!

Maybe it is a bee!!

Could wel be the heated seats as i did have them on at the time, but i was of the thinking the thing for the heated seats was under the back passenger side footwell???? is it not??? bloody doing my head in!!!

Maybe it is a bee!!

they are inside the passenger side rear panel card

As it was morse code buzzing, it does sound like phone interference which could be coming through your speakers? Does it happen all the time or only occasionally?