Sign in to follow this  
CorraDon

Project CorraDonna

Just wanted to make a thread of my Corrado, so you can see what we're doing up north;) I know it's a bit high, but a new coilover kit has just been ordered;)

Enjoy;)

Corradonna1.JPG

Corradonna2.JPG

Corradonna3.JPG

Corradonna4.JPG

Corradonna5.JPG

Corradonna6.JPG

Corradonna7.JPG

Corradonna8.JPG

DSC_7657.jpg

lovely looking corrado you have there, i am liking those side skirts. but the rear lights are not my thing.

Me too, love the colour and the wheels look great but the rear lights are far too RICE for me, and the spoiler is still under debate im afraid.

Looks good, ever thought of putting in bigger brakes, they look tiny inside those rims.

Have thought about, but at time beeing, but my wallet says no;) I've changed to Black Diamond Cross Drilled all around, Goodridge steelbraided hoses and Ferodo, so it brakes well...

Me too, love the colour and the wheels look great but the rear lights are far too RICE for me, and the spoiler is still under debate im afraid.

Heard it about the rear lights before, but wanted to try something new and ended up with these:) Thought about changing into black ones, but have to try a pair first :wink:

Very nice colour, and nice grill...not too sure on anything else! Are those wheels 18s? What engine is in it?

Very nice colour, and nice grill...not too sure on anything else! Are those wheels 18s? What engine is in it?

Yes, those are 18"s. It's a G60 with 65 mm wheel, RS-outlet, ISV-rerouted, 50 mm dump valve, double filter, 4 x Green filter, SNS-chip, div Samco++

mmm i shouldnt but i like this its what my car would look like if i had a halfords store card! i think top marks for not following the rest of the world!

Exactly what car modding is about really, buying a car and changing it to meet your requirements and make it the car that you want it to be, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. If it happens to float other people's boat then so be it.

Well done CorraDon, like others have said , it's no tto my taste but it certainly looks like you've spent alot of time and cash on it mate. :D

Yes, those are 18"s. It's a G60 with 65 mm wheel, RS-outlet, ISV-rerouted, 50 mm dump valve, double filter, 4 x Green filter, SNS-chip, div Samco++

wouldn't mind seeing a couple of pics of the engine mate,twin filters,dump valve

i was always led to believe dump valves sound pants

nice lookin motor should look even better when she's been dropped

and very in effective on a G60

How can you say it's ineffective, when it leads more air out of the inlet, when open, and is totally sealed when revving? It doesn't give more horesepower, but a faster response as this closes at once when revving! It's not like the small ones people put on their returnhose, but a specialmade 50 mm.

wouldn't mind seeing a couple of pics of the engine mate,twin filters,dump valve

i was always led to believe dump valves sound pants

nice lookin motor should look even better when she's been dropped

I'll see what I can bring up;) Yeah, looking forward toget it slammed to the ground :D

and very in effective on a G60

How can you say it's ineffective, when it leads more air out of the inlet, when open, and is totally sealed when revving? It doesn't give more horesepower, but a faster response as this closes at once when revving! It's not like the small ones people put on their returnhose, but a specialmade 50 mm.

suppose it doesnt blow off boost then when i can be used...

Take your dumpvalve to the pub with you and trade it for some beers, then go home and route your boost return to air so it makes the same noise and is acutally effective. 20,30,50mm whatever, it will not dispose of air as the boost return valve depresses air pressure at a far quicker rate than the dump valve can.