Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

760bhp Corrado (that's 760BHP....at the wheels!)

Sometimes the forum can be a bit glitchy when filenames are the same. Or Andi or Jim could've removed it if it was deemed not entirely safe for work viewing. Re-attach it if you think it's suitable for the forum.

Sounds like a load of poop to me. Where did he get the back box/no box from? a builders yard? Plus i would like to see him do a parallel park with that childs climbing frame rivited to the back of it, stupid, how do you get the shopping in with that in there? Don't get me starded on the insurance quote,

"Any mods on the car sir?"

"Well let me think i have welded a wheelbarrow frame to the boot lid, taken a hole saw to the bonnet and made some nice holes in it for the oil barrels for an exhaust system to scream from, , got a turbo the size of an airconditioning unit and bolted it to the engine, but i got a cat3 alarm.......

"sorry computer sais no!"

Guys cant you see this is a track car only :roll: So I guess if its not bling its not your thing? :lol: What I see when i look at those pics and spec is a low 9 sec capable car, maybe its too much car for some of you :lol:

its alright, but when does it stop becoming a Corrado and become something different, when does a corrado stop becoming a corrado modification wise? dont get me wrong i love BHP and mods as much cake but when you have to visually change it so much it becomes just a little too much for me.

Well it was facking pointless.

dude, not having a pick at you but you are a little power happy on this forum.. chill out man... Oh and just noticed you were the one that removed my sig pic.... thanks ever so much..

now back to topic...

That is one hell of an awesome bit of kit! There is room for improvment though :lol:

Yes you are. If Phat wants to create a poll in the interests ... well in the interests of god knows what, then there's nothing stopping him doing it in this thread. The other one was basically a misleading title, which I assume he was using to gauge the number of 'views' that the thread received.

Pointless really. I'll bet his thread selling his car has received hundreds of views. Doesn't mean they want to buy it.

You've just noticed? Was the PM or the post in a thread the giveaway? ;) To be fair it was larger than necessary and I did ask nicely/politely. It's not power-happy, it's called consistency.

Back on topic, reckon you could get that much out of one Ben? You're not too far off!

arhh fair play... I really am not having a pop... end off.

I was just a bit annoyed with the removal of my sig, thought it was a bit different, a bit of fun, not harming anyone apart from you, loading wasn't an issue as I mainly look at the site in the evenings on a 56k'er.. so couldn't see any valid reason for the removal of it really.. everyone knew it was my sig and not part of the threads.. anyway moving on... end off.

Your answer to you question with regards to this thread is mega respect to the lad for getting 700+ bhp but tbh 360bhp is pushing the bounds of realiblity for the 20vt IMO... realible power is the name of the game and I'm going to prove it by using mine as a daily driver come the new year!

In a straight line this thing is mega! Hats off to him... very sweet!

I guess not many of you know much about the US drag scene...nearly all of the cars look like that.

they have normally aspirated civic's running 9's.......so the mods do work...

I was just a bit annoyed with the removal of my sig, thought it was a bit different, a bit of fun, not harming anyone apart from you

As I recall you were politely asked at least twice to make it smaller, exactly the same thing would have happened on other forums!

New Sig pic coming soon after a Mod on this forum removed my old one !

:roll:

I was just a bit annoyed with the removal of my sig, thought it was a bit different, a bit of fun, not harming anyone apart from you

As I recall you were politely asked at least twice to make it smaller, exactly the same thing would have happened on other forums!

New Sig pic coming soon after a Mod on this forum removed my old one !

:roll:[/quote:233da]

Tremendous !! :sleeping:

I'd only be interested in mega BHP if it still looked like a Corrado and went round corners like a corrado!....oh and if it was usable power for when you're sat at the lights in the wet and not struggling for traction whilst being left by a Saxo!

thats not proper power then.

at the end of the day we got a fWD road car.

thats one hell of a beast and im with phat on some points here.

mega bhp through the front in the wet wont work anyway. in road form

the corrado aint that fast anyway in any standard guise so major props to the owner/creator for trying to go from the norm. he could have built a fast honda for less hassle.

bling has its place, but so does speed and fast cars bring more cred.

Well yeah it's all very impressive and everything, but kinda wish it was a Honda so that its one less Corrado being butchered.

it's not a road car FFS......it's a dragster, built purely for drag racing and nothing else.

I don't know why I bothered posting it now........

didnt everyone swoon over that 'other' corrado dragster a while back?

reguardless, any more info on it paul? what sort of engine is that? or is it a total bespoke job?

it's not a road car FFS......it's a dragster, built purely for drag racing and nothing else.

I don't know why I bothered posting it now........

I can appreciate it for what it is...purpose-built. I think it's refreshing to see cars like this at the track. Anybody can take a Chevelle or a Dart and make it run 10s and faster, but it gets old after a while. Can you imagine the surprise when a tubbed and slicked muscle car lines up with and gets beat by this Corrado!

Would like to see it going up the sprint at GTI International.

Would also like to see it tackle the slalom :D

[off-topic]

Assuming they still run the sprint and slalom...it's years since I went! I remember the old days at the TRL, when they had to suspend the sprint because some pillocks kept climbing over the barriers and crossing the sprint as a short-cut to the car park :roll: But then, they did only have those temporary waist-height barriers between the crowd and the track, and close enough almost to touch the cars as they went past - can't imagine that happening these days!

[/off-topic]

very nice!! I seen this flying about before on another forum. Once hefty peice of kit!

Me and a couple of friends are building a Honda CRX track car with a 1.8T we're trying to push 400ish BHP but that is a monster! I'd love to see it on the track! Americans are crazy!

As for you guys saying its been butchered in my opinion your completely far from the truth! If you are gonna look at it that way theres plenty of Corrado's that are being neglected sat rotting away, or being hammered and crashed... you should be more concerned about those.

Is there any detailed info for the engine? would really like a look at the full spec