Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Stealth RR DVD - Poll Updated (Price of DVD, etc)

Rough price for the DVD would be £10 for DVD in a case, sleeve and posted to your door... interested  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rough price for the DVD would be £10 for DVD in a case, sleeve and posted to your door... interested

• No - bit too pricey for me! Sorry!
    • Yes! I'd buy a copy at that price!

Can you stick on there in small print Copywrite corrado-forum.net, Nigel Brookes and Jim, Stealth Logo and other material featured in this disc is featured used at owners concent blah blah blah or something to that effect, also on the disc face round the edge let make it look REAL

LOL..makes me think of the A-Team reading the back

"In 2002 a crack mod unit was sent to prison by a mainstream car manufacture for buying a car that didn't conform. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the internet underground. Today, still wanted by the establishment, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Corrado Forum mods."

Ok Nige.. will have a go at adding something like that.

lol - I like that Pauli - would be funny to put that on the back instead, but i'm trying to make the DVD seem semi-serious ;)

That's not exactly what I had in mind, but I did realise it was highly likely to happen after I posted that :lol:

Ok er.. first idea for a DVD face.. bit cliché I know using this sort of style but I think its the natural choice for a car based DVD ;)

Pfff, A-Team referrences, I ask ya'.....

*cough* Oops *cough*

Jim - I like it ;)

Pfff, A-Team referrences, I ask ya'.....

Maybe should be the C-team? (The VR boys probably aren't too keen on the G!)

Ok er.. first idea for a DVD face.. bit cliché I know using this sort of style but I think its the natural choice for a car based DVD ;)

Looks great - I'd prefer a Speedline, but that's just me. And, of course, it'd have to have a few curb dings!

If I had a decent, clear, close up shot of a speedline then i'd use that! If you've got one or can take one at like 2000 pixels sort of size then that'd be super! :)

like the idea Jim Also reckon a Speedline or an original Corrado alloy wheel would look better. My speedlines are out of reach so i cant take a picture. How about a Borbet C? :wink:

Yup, we like... Definitely agree on the original Corrado wheel idea though - maybe an Estoril or a Sebring too...? Though it was mostly VRs there! :lol:

No.. not high resolution enough mate on eBay.. like I say, gotta be a good 2000 pixels by 2000 pixels sort of size so someone will have to go out and clean the wheel and specifically take a nice dead on shot with a good digital camera!

Well anyone... if anyone could do it i'd be grateful! The request wasn't just aimed at you mate :)

Well anyone... if anyone could do it i'd be grateful! The request wasn't just aimed at you mate :)

I know, I know!

Gotta say, though you deffo got some great skills with the presentation stuff - good job! I'm always pretty jealous of people with any kind of creative talent, because my mind just don't work like that! (In fact, I sometimes wonder how my mind does work, but that's another story!)

Maybe it's just me but wouldn't Dom's head be more appropriate on Murdoch's body?

DVD cover looking good Jim.