Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Haunted Roads

There is a place near me called Taddiport where there is a hump backed bridge that crosses a river.

Many people have seen ghostly figures around this bridge on dark misty evenings, supposibly there were hundreds of leprosy sufferers buried there in the middle ages.

quite a few people have told me about this ,i dont normally belive in ghosts but i went out there the other night and i definately saw something ,nearly s**t my pants and there is no way i am going there again.

Just wondered if any other corrado owners have had any ghostly experiences whilst out driving.

quick....run......before VR6 arrives........if you leave now you might make it to the border in time...

Yeah I was driving my Corrado on a dual carriageway when it seemed like someone was trying to open my boot....then i realised it was the spoiler going up :D

when you say you saw 'something' ..that's a little vauge.....what did you see man?..

was it Slimer?

when you say you saw 'something' ..that's a little vauge.....what did you see man?..

was it Slimer?

like a grey shape of a person floating over the bridge

i saw the figure of a bloke walkin across the road in front of me,it was a country lane with no houses nearby at 05.00hrs(between wadworth&tickhill)

then a couple of weeks ago when we had a spell of foggy weather when we finished work on afters about 5 of the lads saw a figure just stood at the side of the road,(stripe road between tickhill&rossington)they said he was just stood holdin a shepards croock?one off the lads said it had to be a ghost or he'd have run him over!

I've never had experiences like that.

But when Im a passenger in a car and Im falling asleepI always see people running along the roads, freaky but funny.

It's always fun going on a road trip in a LHD car and falling asleep in the passenger seat.

Then you wake up and panic for a bit as you're speeding along and you're not driving :lol:

I remember driving up the a19 one night, and just before I got to shipton-by-beningbrough my missus screamed as there was a bloke stood about 3' away from the kerb, waking towards the traffic. I didn't see him until the last second as the headlights were a bit out of line and pointing to close to the floor so their range was poor.

so, she screamed, I screamed! but didn't have time to change direction, but we just sailed straight past him without a sound, and my misus swears he was stood almost right inline with her seat i the car and that we drove THROUGH him...

needless to say....I didn't quite stick tot he 30mph limit just after that.....