Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

Hows your paint reflection ?

Ooooh, now that is some yummy paintwork! It is kinda cheating if you've had a respray and actually used decent paint though ;) The original Karmann paint is crap! :lol:

Anybody got a non resprayed rear 1/4 that isn't rippled?

Can't see any paint there, just reflections...

Saw a new black ferrari a few weeks back. Couldn't say for sure that it was black though, as all I could see was the buildings around it and the blue sky...

Is the car showing reflection?

What do you call that effect with the blue dots by the way? Lens flare? I'm a bumpkin when it comes to photography.

nice, all of y'all. ToffeRado, I love your rado :)

Here's a tiny reflection pic of mine. It has like 10 coats of clear paint on it, so it's pretty sturdy too :)

What do you call that effect with the blue dots by the way? Lens flare? I'm a bumpkin when it comes to photography.

Yep, lens flare. It's kinda impossible to avoid when the sun is actually in the frame, but the pro lenses have coatings that help cut it down a lot.

ok... i cant post pics up (cos i am a bit think and still dont know how to... :roll: )

but check out the pic in sig, even at that distance you can see the nice glossy shine off the C, and thats original paint....

I think the original paintwork can look amazing if properly looked after....just takes a lot of time and effort unfortunately :(

I'd rather take the TVR! :)

Yeh it belongs to a mate of mine who runs the pub we have the Thames Valley Meet at, but the Rados still get more looks. :D

It may be quicker and handle through the twisty stuff but show him a wet road or a servicing bill and he goes all quiet.

tvr's and rado's are very similar :-)

door handles breaking and bits of trim falling off and the constant need for pampering :oops:

VR6, your colour always looks different to any other c i've seen , superb colour when cleaned properly , respect !

I live in a shed! :lol: That's actually part of the golf course car park I was in at the time. (Cheers guys btw).

Notice the cheesed off g/f reflection in the second pic?