Sign in to follow this  
samg60

PipeLine Card - Cheap Fuel!!!!

Moving to General Car Chat ;)

There was quite a big thread on this a while ago and the guy that runs the card popped up and gave us a load of info.

The idea is basically that you all sign up and bulk-buy petrol from one source, thus get it as cheap as is possible.

During my drive up to Stealth the other day, I noticed an 11p/litre difference between the cheapest and most expensive petrol on my journey. So if everyone gets their petrol from the place charging the least - we are all guaranteed petrol as cheap as it can be got.

I'll sticky this so we don't keep getting dup's...

Got an email from Pipeline today and it sounds promising the support they are getting!

nah they dont fill it ha ha

where does these days though?

go to osome places you dont even have to go into the shop to pay, just bang ya card in the pump!!

i bought sainsburys super unleaded for 87.9p on sunday. bargain! all gone now though

Blimey!!! Regular stuff costs 89.9p round here :(

The supermarkets are driving down the price of normal forecourt prices, finally supermarket fuel is good for something....well the derv side anyway...low sulphur diesel.....its pooh. now power and gone in 60 seconds.

i was on the motorway up near doncaaster about four days ago, they were charging £1.02.9 for regular and i didnt dare look at what the super would have been!!

i was on the motorway up near doncaaster about four days ago, they were charging £1.02.9 for regular and i didnt dare look at what the super would have been!!

Ouchy......

Looks like onto of the January bill at G-Werks I'll have to add £100 for petrol as well :x

Some Tescos do a 99RON and I don't think they're the only place. conleycrew3, remember you're in the South West, we don't get that kind of technology because we all drive tractors :)

Some Tescos do a 99RON and I don't think they're the only place. conleycrew3, remember you're in the South West, we don't get that kind of technology because we all drive tractors :)

Wahahaha, so true.

We have a new tesco filling station being built here in Wadebridge as I speak, doubling the Wadebridge filling station poulation. I'm hoping that they will be selling some 97/99RON unleaded or i'll have to continue buying from the other place and paying more money... :(