Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

new alloys next year..

thinking of changing my rc's next year but what for?? ive seen these babys but what do you guys reckon £550 with tyres, plus some adaptors. oh yeh there 7.5 x 17s :)

£550 with tyres for 17" rims??

What tyres are being used? Re-moulds?! :lol:

I think the rims look quite good actually - very different. Could look very nice on a C with the style to match.

I said it before when I saw these rims, they remind me of Jay Renshaws corvette rims, just with longer spokes. Really not sure how they'd look on a corrado, I think they'd be more at home on a supra or something.

I think they could probably look quite good.

We'd lynch you if you left the Merc badges on though, obviously :lol:

Tell us more! Where they from what size offset and PCD. I think they should look real good.

You could get these for £395 with tyres:

367.jpg

No need for adaptors then.....

I'm tempted too: clicky

Upgrade to uniroyal / avon / toyo for £40 there too...

Tell us more! Where they from what size offset and PCD. I think they should look real good.

More to the point, how come you can get them for that price including tyres?

Are they actual Merc rims or are they a cheapo alloy with a Merc badge?

I've been thinking about getting these but they're not sided and havent managed to find any simialr that are.

Reminiscent of the boxter, lazy designers hate 'em :mad:

Just to let you know... Rochford tyres tend to buy up old stock. So if you buy from them, then don't expect to be able to just walk in and buy a spare if you ruin one. They're mostly end of life.....

i have seen those rims on a newish merc, they do look very nice, although i dont think they had the fake split rim effect on as the ones shown on the this thread, they where a one piece look which i reckon may look better?? if i can find the pic i will post it up.

They are Merc Lorinser copy rims and they are not real split-rims but split-rim effect. You can get them few places quite cheaply. Even so quite a good price inc. tyres,

Cheers

im relly tempted, yeh they are copies but they dont look to bad a copy. i have just spoken to the bloke at the shop, and the price is for a budget brand tyre, or for another £50 the tyres will be upgraded to toyo proxes or avon zz3. oh yeh on the link below it says 214/45/17s. but he will put 205/40/17s on. what do i do??? :?

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=161

er buy them from rochford instead for £460 delivered to your door in the correct fitment and with toyo proxes, saving you £140 and the hassle of adaptors.

Or am I missing something?

yeh sorry was8v you are right about buying them from rochford tyres. just cant make up my mind about getting rid of my bbs rc's

bet you, these wheels will be cheaply made and crapp quality and you will see them off your car by the end of the year....

OSV would expect better from you... did u know TH Monoblocks are back in production :lol:

:D These look Superb, something diffrent and very classy I would consider these but have just purchased a set of Azev's.

I would m8 definately

BBS are lovely rims tho but these are also nice go 4 it

I was tempted by these. Id go for it, as furki said they may be a little heavy and not as well finished as bbs. But then again, you'll be the only one on here with them as far as i know, and they cant be bad for that money!!!!

go for it buddy!