Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Veyron on TOP GEAR tonight. DO NOT MISS!!

What an awesome car, looked a lot cooler than the pics I have seen, smaller as well. £5,000,000 to make one pretty good value for money.

Clarkson is so lucky to drive that but I was on the same thinking as him, I'll never get to own one! Having said that I was grinning the whole way through the show! :D

Wow, absolutley phenomenal!

As was mentioned, I don't think the performance will ever be bettered.. Apparently David Beckham has one on orer! git... 8)

They should have given it to the stig for definate though, would have been interesting to see how it fared against the Zonda, what an amazing machine though, my wife, my children and my own kidneys are now on ebay. what a great show and I thought it was great to see old Nigel back where he belongs..........must be down to his last 10 million

The noise, the looks.. phenominal. That car is a masterpiece.

I just wish there had a been a little bit of camera on the speedo and "Look what happens when I put my foot down" not to mention Stiggy taking it around the track.

But yeah.. the noise of it.. its just as beautiful to listen to as any orchestra!

Next project for Coupehaus then? Bugatti interior and engine into a Rado :D

I had to actually change my underpants every time it went past the camera and made 'that noise' :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shame I missed the first half of the show though :cry: I'll have to watch it again on Tuesday and download it for prosperity :D

i assume they prob were not allowed to film certian parts of the car for legal reasons and to take the car on the track... the stig prob doesnt have enough NCB's to get insured on it :lol:

when that insurance blke said "sorry we dont insure that car" sounded like when i was 17 and was trying to get insurance on a RS Turbo

i assume they prob were not allowed to film certian parts of the car for legal reasons and to take the car on the track... the stig prob doesnt have enough NCB's to get insured on it :lol:

Na the Stig can drive it alright. I read in Top Gear mag that after the race was over, the Stig was tasked with taking the car back to Italy. Apparently echoed the same comments as Clarkson said, and felt it was one of the best cars he'd ever driven.

Bastards. I wanna drive a Veyron :(

I'm just dreading the day that we see the first pics on the net of some rich tosser who stacked his Veyron.

Amazing BUT I am so pissed off they didnt do a comparison test or take it on the track. We all know its amazingly fast but you need to see it compared to something like a 911 Turbo to appreciate the speed AND Ive heard better.

i didnt even watch the porsche review, was still in a dream abt the bugatti....

as clarson said though its a bit of a bitch driving it coz you will never feel the same power again