Sign in to follow this  
davecash

Relocated My Horn

Decided to tackle the job of my lack of car horn today. Discovered the problem....there was no actual horn units there. After buying a horn from GSF, it turned out the connectors were different, so I made my own connector and relocated the horn unit for easy access. I'm not too sure if anyone will really care, but it might help someone out there who has had a similar problem?

Yeah I was going to say - that would annoy me there .... looks like it will foul the battery as well - can probably still get it out but it won't help :)

Surprised they never picked up on the horn not working at the MOT! Its a fail if thats not working.

The reason the connectors would be different is the C has twin tone horns!

Couldn't get one of mine in there anyway due to Optima Red top, and love the twin tone too much to go to single.

Um nice colour rado.... :gag:

I think it's kinda interesting looking! It's unique, I wouldn't mind seeing what the full car looks like! :thumbleft:

Its red - its scarletts old valver - just the camera used to take the pictures is having a bit of a problem showing the colours correctly. Seems to be a bit of a common thing with red cars..

Surprised they never picked up on the horn not working at the MOT! Its a fail if thats not working.

yeah, i know.... it was MOT'd when i got it and i had it less than a year so i didnt have to take her in again!!!

There was actually a pic of a "chocolate" brown C on here a while back though, wasn't there? :?

when are you going to change your Metro for your Raddo in the Avatar? :wink:

Id just get a "My other car is a metro!" sticker for the rado...