Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

My 16v Corrado (Updates)

Hello all

Heres a pic of my Corrado which I bought recently.....all i've done is stick some G60 steels on it and fix the wonky front headlamp! Future plans include just subtle mods of which suspension and an exhaust are high on the agenda!

Corrado-2.jpg

And heres a couple of my old Mk2 Golf before i crashed it

PA050089-2.jpg

PA050092-2.jpg

The reg number has been transferred to the Corrado too, even though its only a valver...I don't really care too much!

nice wheels on the golf mate,u not keep them?and i don't reckon u should transfer that plate onto ya valver,it'd look much better on say something like "MY G60" :lol: :lol:

nice wheels on the golf mate,u not keep them?and i don't reckon u should transfer that plate onto ya valver,it'd look much better on say something like "MY G60" :lol: :lol:

make us an offer then :-P

Think I've sold those wheels now, using the steels coz out of my growing wheel collection they had the best tyres! nice set of Goodyear F1's. They'll look better once the suspensions been sorted.

Corrado ownership has been good so far.....had 4 Golf's before this and it's my favourite VW so far :) although I loved that Golf!

Just been messing with my camera in the dark! A couple more shots.....must get that suspension sorted out!

P1210061x2.jpg

P1210063x2.jpg

P1210059x2.jpg

A few more pics. I've finally got my arse in to gear and fitted some Eibach/Bilstein suspension and tinted the rear lights. Not much but it makes a fair difference. Got a set of blue samcos to fit, a powder coated rocker cover and a set of mk4 rear calipers with new discs and pads.

2006-03-11_200004_P3110006-2.jpg

2006-03-11_200153_P3110001.JPG

2006-03-11_203629_P3110008-2.jpg

Nice motor, but I never really 'got' the Corrado-with-steelies look. It's begging for a late grille too :)

That looks suspiciously like a Crane Fruehauf TIP trailer behind you. I used to build those sidewalls back in the day....11 years ago.

Hi Paul

Glad to see PRD is going well, looking better than ever!

Adam (the guy you bought it off!! :lol: )

p.s Good news is the girlfriendsbuying a 'rado soon so i'll soon have another to play with!

Ad

bcstudent, you would be right well spotted! There is a yard full of TIP trailers up here as they use one of our yards for storage.

Ad2408, how are you mate? Cheers for the comments. I've tried not to destroy it :p got a few more bits and pieces to do then when cash allows I'll have the paint work sorted. Hope you didn't see the pics of when the vandals bricked the back window :(

Looking forward to seeing the next Corrado project :)

Bally, I neeeeeed some coilovers, I'd best get shifting the bits off my old Golf!

Paul B

I'm doing well, glad I didn't see the pictures mate. Still miss that car....

Glad your happy with it

Ad

A few more pics......woke up one morning to find this. This is the second time now :(

2006-03-25_172331_P3230014.JPG

2006-03-25_172504_P3230013.JPG

Got a new tailgate to fit but I'm having it painted the right colour first and getting rid of the rear wiper. Had the glass taken out and put in the original tailgate. Looks a bit rough but it'll do for now. Also got a new parcel shelf off e-bay for £2.99 :lol:

Had a nice package arrive in the shape of one of G-Werks Corrado exhausts , just got to get round to fitting it.

Went down to AMD for the Elite1000.co.uk rolling road day on 9th April, quite pleased with the result

m_DSCF1795.JPG

Recorded 139.3bhp and 117ftlbs of torque. Not bad considering its bog standard with 175K on the clock :)

Oh and finally I should have a set of Koni T/A's to fit soon too :)

Probably just the usual.. jelous assholes! Where abouts in the West Mids are you mate?

Sweet motor there buddy. Shame about the neds who damaged the car. Some people really are oxygen theifs...

Good luck getting it fixed (and get a later style grill put on :) )

Oh mate, gutted for you!

They after something or are they just being little sods?

Good result on the rolling road though!

Adam

woke up one morning to find this. This is the second time now

gutted mate, :x i`d be up every night watching every fecker go by , i couldnt sleep in comfort, glad to see your up beat about it though, :thumbleft:

Thats facked up Paul...

shame I couldnt make the rolling road mate..

myns not to far behind with mileage...

sorry to hear about the rear window :(

if ur still looking for a blue rear boot ive got one taking up space in my garage