Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

At last some pics - new pics with borbets/coilies

the g-man has one if you really fancy it, i guess if it was a really hot day and the person doing it was competant then you may well have no additional problems, i didnt mean to come across as the sort of person to p*ss on your fireworks but just trying to be realistic :lol:

the g-man has one if you really fancy it, i guess if it was a really hot day and the person doing it was competant then you may well have no additional problems, i didnt mean to come across as the sort of person to p*ss on your fireworks but just trying to be realistic :lol:

No worries fella. I've had a tiny bit of rolling done already and there's plenty around who've pulled it off, so fingers crossed! I refuse to raise the ride height now so gonna have to find a way round it! :)

How does pulling the arches work? Is that actually pulling the outer arch out more????

How does pulling the arches work? Is that actually pulling the outer arch out more????

that rolling machine is actually working on the internal lip of the arch and is trying to push/roll the edge of the lip back on it`s self, it`s quite a strong area to roll as the lip is basically the meeting point of the inner and outer wing edges so it`s double the thickness

yeah i know what you're saying Garry.

whats the worst that could happen though? new panels? bit risky but panels, like engines, can be replaced :)

they will stay on the car!!!!

spot on will!!!!!, 205's on the rear will sort your rubbing out wat suspension did u get in the end?

cheers Muks :) lovin it tbh

i just swapped one of the 205's on the front over to the rear and it is fine. bit of rubbing on nasty dips but i can live with that. so just ordering 2 more 205's.

i went for the weitecs in the end mate - pretty darn good i have to say, especially for the price :)

Kev - cheers dude. got to see how it will cope with the ferry on sunday ;)

looks fantastic mate, perfect drop on perfect rims. Those borbets look soo good on C's but still v rare.

If i dare ask a boring question, whats the ride like on the weitecs?

Thanks chaps :)

NickVR6 - the ride is very good actually. I was just thinking about that on the way to the office. Its definately a lot stiffer but not at all crashy. Well impressed at the moment - I'll let you know once the dampers have bedded-in.

whats that steering wheel you got there? i like alot 8)

#edit# oops, sparco just read 1st page again